The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yes and yes. heard they drop another 900 from your answers to that alone!
not heard from any others though
Reply 2
scary.. do u know when the deadline for it to be sent off is? i really dont think that systems very good. its like asking you to classify yourself personality wise etc.. i think its wrong- and all that stuff with the personal statement malarchy. surely they've read it. whats the point ?!
Reply 3
yeah i filled the questionnaire in. I think they can't be bothered to read your personal statement....
My cousin has heard from Sheffield for Dentistry (close enough, lol). She had her interview this time last week.
Reply 5
Thea
Just wondering. I've heard from nottingham and oxford but none of the above. Has anyone else applied to nottingham for med? if so. have u filled in that form thing on the net yet?

my ex-bf had his interview at sheffield today- he said it was incredibly scary and he'll find out how he did in 2 weeks time.

lou xxx
Reply 6
whose heard from manchester? :frown::frown:
Reply 7
lou p
my ex-bf had his interview at sheffield today- he said it was incredibly scary and he'll find out how he did in 2 weeks time.

lou xxx

for medicine??!?!
:frown: :frown: they dont want me :frown:
Reply 8
misty, I really wouldn't worry about it - you should probably know that medicine is one of the most over subscribed courses so they've probably not even had a chance to look at your form yet! In my school, majority of prospective medics haven't heard from any of their uni choices yet and it is extremely possible that you will be contacted quite late (say during late December or January) for an interview and you may even get offers as late as March! So don't stress, these things just take a very long time :wink:
Reply 9
misty
for medicine??!?!
:frown: :frown: they dont want me :frown:

it depends when you sent your form in. his went ages ago and he only got given the date last week. i'm sure it will arrive! you never know what's in tomorrows post...

lou xxx
Reply 10
thanks for the support guys.
my application was processed on the 9th Oct so pretty early. getting the post is so scary!

Latest