The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
InvoluntarySlacker
Totally agree, they should do it in the sewers or suthin. If girls did it...:coma:

Ye but knowing my luck it would probably be two meat head lesbian activists with shaved heads called Terry.

*shudders* - It's not like in the naughty films. :frown:
Reply 21
I love boy on boy action. it's so cute :love: and the fact that they aren't feeling so repressed by society as they would have been years ago :love:. Although... people still seem to be against them. You know you don't have to look. You people make me sick :yucky:
Reply 22
I don't care, really. In fact, I think it's a pretty brave thing to do.
Reply 23
oh wow
I love boy on boy action. it's so cute :love:

Have you ever been meatspinned?
Reply 24
WarmEye
It doesn't look good, get a room ok!?!
what if the boy was attractive. e.g. I would go all the way to the theatre to see this one kissing another boy.
I think no one should show any emotion in public.
Reply 26
tommm
Have you ever been meatspinned?

I don't know what that is, though I think I can guess, so sadly no, I think...
It's more cute because they are so brave to do it.
Reply 27
oh wow

If you don't know what it is, please don't try and find out :smile:
oh wow
It's more cute because they are so brave to do it.

It is a video which shows two guys having sex and a penis spinning around. At the bottom of the video is a counter showing how many "spins" you watched. Dont watch it. It is traumatic.
Reply 29
explosions hurt
It is a video which shows two guys having sex and a penis spinning around. At the bottom of the video is a counter showing how many "spins" you watched. Dont watch it. It is traumatic.

Hahah ohh I have seen that acually, vaguely
Reply 30
Oh dear.

Why do you look, if it doesn't look good?

I'm not a fan of public displays of affection in general but gay men have just as much right to do it as others.
oh wow
Hahah ohh I have seen that acually, vaguely

Some bastard linked it to me a few months ago, but i couldnt exit as the browser window kept moving around so i had to sit through about 100 spins before i managed to exit. Bad times.
Reply 32
have to say though it dosent bother me..... unless anyone - started snogging right in frount of me (like directly in frount!)..... makes me feel awquard...as i dont/wouldnt do it in frount of people/my mates lol.. if ya get me! but if i was walking past then its fine lol
I don't mind it when I see gays kiss in public. It's like seeing a poor person reading a book, or a black man receiving an A-level. They've got the ability to do what they like, no matter how much it sets them apart from their peers.
No kissing in public at all, because then I feel sad and alone and bitter and then I complain, and then I feel elderly for complaining to my equally so friends, and then I wonder why all my closest friends are as bitter and single as me, and my chain of reactions doesn't get any better, tbh.

When I see them, I do quietly cheer for the gays though.
Never seen it, don't want to see it.
Reply 36
FopHuntress
This is unusal of me to ask, but I NEED HELP! I'm helping someone with stiochimetry and I need help with theoretical yield.

The reaction is .1 grams of magnesium and 30 milliliters of hydrochloric acid of 3.0 molarity.

Here are the steps:

Balance the reaction and determine the stoichiometry or ratios of reactants to products.

Find the number of moles of each starting material used.

Determine which reagent is limiting.

Calculate the moles of product expected if the yield were 100% based on the limiting reagent.

Calculate the grams of product corresponding to the number of moles expected.

I got stuck at step number 4. The moles of each starting material is .004 of magnesium and 1.09 moles of hydrochloric acid. The limiting agent is magnesium because you need .008 moles of hydrochloric acid for the amount of magnesium I have. I don't know how to do step four: Calculate the moles of product expected if the yield were 100% based on the limiting reagent.

If you can help me, that would be great!

Wrong thread:rolleyes:
Queen Victoria
What do you mean? Pray tell, my dear.

Oh Queeny. :woo:
Reply 38
Its HOT!
Reply 39
PDA is just gross anyway.. i was at thorpe park once waiting in a line to go on a ride (The tea cups, you know how i do) and well the dude in front had his hand down his girls jeans, like from the back, and you could just see his fingers rumaging around her ass. Either he was tryna ease out some stubborn turdage or got his hand stuck i dunno but eww man just eww

Latest

Trending

Trending