The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
If you don't like it then don't look. complain about something worth while. you kiss your partner right? x
Reply 41
Yusuf.T
PDA is just gross anyway.. i was at thorpe park once waiting in a line to go on a ride (The tea cups, you know how i do) and well the dude in front had his hand down his girls jeans, like from the back, and you could just see his fingers rumaging around her ass. Either he was tryna ease out some stubborn turdage or got his hand stuck i dunno but eww man just eww

Ew!

I was in a nightclub in London and this couple were full on going at it. I literally expected this guy to have sex with his girl on the bar there and then.

Some people go too far.
Reply 42
Nick_000
Ew!

I was in a nightclub in London and this couple were full on going at it. I literally expected this guy to have sex with his girl on the bar there and then.

Some people go too far.

Oh God ive seen that too, sometimes i really do believe its just for show, i mean yeah i know theres the whole heat of the moment thing, but really? Do you want 50 other people just looking at you while you just mack on your girl??

Holding hands etc is cool but when spit is swapped and boobs are being grabbed in public then no, just no.

Oh man i was on the bus once and this guy and girl were sitting next to eachother and she said to him 'oii get ur finger outta there!!'

:woo:
It's sick. goddam queers.
Reply 44
Dorito
Mmmmmmm, hot.

Seconded :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending