The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Accomodation allowing dogs.

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to uni in Edinburgh this September 2014 for year one I'm thinking self catered student accommodation. But for the second year I want to bring my dog when I go in to private accommodation.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
You should be fine to find somewhere so long as you start looking in time! Our landlord lets us have animals, in fact we have a puppy arriving next week. It says in the lease that they're not allowed but we just chatted to her and it was fine. Best to ask!
Reply 22
Original post by Loisigp
You should be fine to find somewhere so long as you start looking in time! Our landlord lets us have animals, in fact we have a puppy arriving next week. It says in the lease that they're not allowed but we just chatted to her and it was fine. Best to ask!

Hello, I just wanted to advise you that even if your landlord said yes during an informal chat it still says in your lease that pets are not allowed so your landlord does have the power to evict you at any time, so I strongly suggest you ask your landlord to edit your contract so it says your allowed the specific pets you own

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending