The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
LOADSSSSSSSSSSS. actually, idk, all i end up doing is shopping too lol.
Reply 2
madame tussauds.
Reply 3
National Photographers Gallery, the Tate and Tate Modern, catching a west end show, listening to the people in Speakers Corner (by Marble Arch), the Science and Natural History Museums, looking at the art down Bayswater Road, Little Venice, ice skating/bowling in Queensway, take a walk along the south bank (wonderful in summer!) etc.

I'd suggest you go to a part of London (zone 1) and just walk around. You'll discover some amazing things and you'll never be too far from a tube station.
Reply 4
The V&A museum. I absolutely adore it! Especially the fashion bit (they have loads of really antique SHOES!)

Its easy to get to and its free!
Visit every tube station.
fran.ha
The V&A museum. I absolutely adore it! Especially the fashion bit (they have loads of really antique SHOES!)

If it's not shopping for shoes then it's looking at them :p: shoes shoes shoes :woo: Is it like an obsession for you girls? :yep:
Smash up banks and look for trouble with any perceived sign of authority, get mugged, get stabbed for looking at someone the wrong way, get beaten up on the tube, etc. Lot's to do
Reply 8
Xenomorph v2.1
If it's not shopping for shoes then it's looking at them :p: shoes shoes shoes :woo: Is it like an obsession for you girls? :yep:

Yes. I'm addicted to shoes!

They have a timeline of shoes. They have about 10 pairs from the Tudor period until now. Its rather amazing.

Plus they are PREEEETTY!
Reply 9
fran.ha

I've been there! They also have a gorgeous pink and black corset :yep:
Reply 10
Thnx for all the lovely ideas guys! :smile:
Ok who fancies a walk with me?)) All my friends are out of town for Easter holidays :frown:
Reply 11
manDarinka
Thnx for all the lovely ideas guys! :smile:
Ok who fancies a walk with me?)) All my friends are out of town for Easter holidays :frown:

I'll come if we go to the V&A and look at SHOES. :yep:
Reply 12
OK! I've never been there ))
ps: all the rest of the museum too okay, after about 2 hours at the shoe section :biggrin:
Reply 13
manDarinka
OK! I've never been there ))
ps: all the rest of the museum too okay, after about 2 hours at the shoe section :biggrin:

They have a jewellery section too. They have all the ancient 2000 years plus jewellery which is pretty cool!

YOU HAVE TO GO THERE!

I like the cast courts too but I'm a geek.

I once spent 3 hours in there sketching keys :lolwut:
Reply 14
mikeyd85
Visit every tube station.

And take pictures and visit all the famous buildings...:cool:
When're you going?
Also, there's loads of free gigs and stuff :smile:
Go to a TSR meet and get lashed with randomers off the net :awesome:
Reply 17
I'm done "tube stations" race as i do it every morning for work and back- not fun. pretending you don't look at people, having your eyes down all the time, the waste of MEtro lying around)
Democracy
Go to a TSR meet and get lashed with randomers off the net :awesome:

Oh God, so awesome.
Actually, meeting a few of them in London in two weeks time, want to come? :awesome:
Reply 19
Celebrity spotting

Latest

Trending

Trending