The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bekaboo
I'm going to Cadbury World and the Sea Life Centre!!! :woo: It's no Kew Gardens, but I guess I'll live. But I forgot the batteries for my camera *sob*

Since I live near Kew Gardens, I'd say both of those are better! :yep:

Eeek bout the lack of batteries though. Reminds me, I should really get my camera back off my older sis...

:smile:
Reply 2061
Bekaboo
I'm going to Cadbury World and the Sea Life Centre!!! :woo: It's no Kew Gardens, but I guess I'll live. But I forgot the batteries for my camera *sob*

That's probably for the best, you'll only get chocolate all over it. :smile:
I am officially competent at one third of clinical medicine (once my log book is handed in).
Reply 2063
Huw Davies
I am officially competent at one third of clinical medicine (once my log book is handed in).

Which 1/3rd? Or 1/3rd the way competent of most general-ness things? :wink:

Enjoy 5th year... :evil: (But seriously. :p:)
Reply 2064
tigrrmilk
argh, i hope they don't close the university down. my boyfriend just pointed out how inconvenient sitting mods in september would be.

is it actually likely? i can't see how the WHO changing the status directly affects us / its severity in oxford/shire

I can't sit Prelims in Sept, I'll be at Princeton - bring on the shutting-down!
i'm well jealous of this princeton exchange, i wish we had something like that. my college has some kind of 'masterclass' fund, i might try and take advantage next year and get them to pay for me to do a writing course somewhere cool...
I'm exhausted

And my voice is a bit ******

And I slept through the hockey

And I had a stupid fight with D :frown:
Athena
If anyone's bored, the waterpolo cuppers finals are tonight, Wadham vs Hertford and Balliol vs Hilda's, winners advance - it's fairly exciting to watch, and there will be lots of men in very small trunks... 5pm, Iffley Road pool :wink:

Damn, why am I not at Oxford yet!?!
Reply 2068
Athena
If anyone's bored, the waterpolo cuppers finals are tonight, Wadham vs Hertford and Balliol vs Hilda's, winners advance - it's fairly exciting to watch, and there will be lots of men in very small trunks... 5pm, Iffley Road pool :wink:

Nope... you're really not selling it.
Athena
You should go along to the trial session at the start of term, that'll be a free opportunity to ogle them all on the poolside :ninja:

Isn't that a bit obvious though?
Reply 2070
Athena
There will be girls in swimsuits? Less exciting than guys in trunks tbh...

Better :tongue:
Athena
There will be girls in swimsuits? Less exciting than guys in trunks tbh...

Far less exciting...
I appear to be living off sugar, caffeine and the occasional baked potato/baguette. This is so not good....I don't want to lose any more weight but I'm too argh-ish to eat. Stupid life....
Sorry! Really should cheer up! On the plus side....7 days 4 hours and 29 minutes until I'm free(ish)!
Reply 2073
tarnishedpenny
I appear to be living off sugar, caffeine and the occasional baked potato/baguette. This is so not good....I don't want to lose any more weight but I'm too argh-ish to eat. Stupid life....
Sorry! Really should cheer up! On the plus side....7 days 4 hours and 29 minutes until I'm free(ish)!

How's it all going?
cpchem
How's it all going?

No idea......physical is abysmal still (I think), inorganic is fairly standard and I'm fairly happyish with organic. I just can't be bothered and life is being stupid.
How's freedom?
Reply 2075
tarnishedpenny
No idea......physical is abysmal still (I think), inorganic is fairly standard and I'm fairly happyish with organic. I just can't be bothered and life is being stupid.
How's freedom?

Never underestimate the awesomeness of 'show that' questions in physical... you can nearly always get to whatever random equation they ask for, whether you know it or not. We got some absolute classics this year.

It'll all be over before you know it. You'll be fine :yep:
Reply 2076
tigrrmilk
i'm well jealous of this princeton exchange, i wish we had something like that. my college has some kind of 'masterclass' fund, i might try and take advantage next year and get them to pay for me to do a writing course somewhere cool...

To make you a bit less jealous: I'm there, working, for 15 weeks instead of 8; it's costing me like an extra two grand; and I have to research and write a 7,000-word essay during that semester (as well as my 6,000-word extended essay and 12,000-word thesis in third year). And everything there (their version of tutorials included) counts towards my degree. It's still pretty awesome, though.
Reply 2077
What other 'study in America' options are there?
I've got a singing exam in three days and I've just come down with a streaming cold. **** **** ****
Reply 2079
MSB
What other 'study in America' options are there?

Princeton applies to History, Biochem, Engineering and PhysPhil; on a college level, Keble have a summer exchange with Dartmouth, and Exeter have something (I think with Williams).

Latest

Trending

Trending