The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
stefan.audrain
I have a 32" HDTV in my room and a friend of mine has fit a 40" one in his (both superior ensuite).

I'd caution against anything bigger than 32" though, as I sometimes get headaches/achy eyes so God knows what 40" will do to you!

EDIT: I'll try and put a picture up. The TVs do fit, it just leaves you with alot less space on your desk.

oh wow...i think il bring my 26" :smile: should fit :biggrin: thanks for the picture, very helpful!!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Holli2011
oh wow...i think il bring my 26" :smile: should fit :biggrin: thanks for the picture, very helpful!!

Well surely it fits. But have you got any room for work? I'm gonna live off tv on the internet :P
Reply 22
Absinth
:ditto:

Can anyone recommend any good "Freeview attachment things" for my laptop? I'm not sure what they're called.

4OD is wonderful, for what it's worth :smile:
Absinth
:ditto:

Can anyone recommend any good "Freeview attachment things" for my laptop? I'm not sure what they're called.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hauppauge-WinTV-NOVA-T-USB-Stick-freeview/dp/B000F8RPQE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243589744&sr=8-4

That's the one I have - works fine. Here's a screenshot of it. You can have it in the corner as well so you can watch it whilst doing other stuff and it has all the digital channels.

Latest

Trending

Trending