The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't think so, I think you either get someone to pick them up for you or you get the school to tell you on the phone.
Reply 2
I went on holiday last year with some friends who were getting their results. One of them asked his teacher to email the results to him, so you could do that.
Get them to send it to your house and when you're back open the letter?
You CAN get edexcel results online, but the school has to set up the account for you (I got my chem and phys at 6am last august :smile:)

as for other exam boards I don't know the ins and outs... but best thing is ask your exams officer at school!
Reply 5
Our school used to mail a copy of our report card to our parents (did that for IGCSE's).

They didn't do it for C1, so doubt they'll do it for A levels.

I'm sure the exam board wouldn't mail em, only hope is school.

You should be glad. Who would ever want to ruin an awesome holiday with a report card being constantly stuck at their face.

If you really want it bad, you can get a friend a relative to collect it (might need to provide a letter) and ask them to email it to you.
Reply 6
rainbowbex
You CAN get edexcel results online, but the school has to set up the account for you (I got my chem and phys at 6am last august :smile:)

as for other exam boards I don't know the ins and outs... but best thing is ask your exams officer at school!

How do we get about setting an account?

My examinations officer is a busy snob, things aren't goin too well between me and him (we despise each other!). Me and some other guys ridiculed his name, and I think he heard us. Any other alternative means to get the account?
Not that I know of, otherwise I'd have set myself up one for this year!
For CIE you can get them online, for other exam boards I don't know.
Reply 9
Mangaartist
For CIE you can get them online, for other exam boards I don't know.

Really? How do you view them online? Do you need a user name and password? It's the least CIE can do after setting such hard papers.
andrew.P
I don't think so, I think you either get someone to pick them up for you or you get the school to tell you on the phone.

This is very possible.
Unfortunately, though, the person who collects the results will need some identification of yours and of their own, stating how they are connected with you (e.g. they're your uncle).

Hope this helps :smile:
jammer
Really? How do you view them online? Do you need a user name and password? It's the least CIE can do after setting such hard papers.

You need to get a username and a password from you center and then you can log in to myresults.cie.org.uk with those

Latest