The Student Room Group
I honestly don't think it's worth even guessing tbh :frown: I don't do your board, but I do AQA, and there doesn't seem to be any kind of pattern that I can follow at all!
I'm just terrified because there's too much to remember, and not been enough time to revise the stuff!
Sophie_X789
Hey!
Any last guesses on what questions will come up on the Psychology Health A2 paper and Psychology Crime A2 paper tomorrow both for OCR?
Also, does anyone know any studies for Psychology Health - Dr Patient Communication:
Non verbal Skills
Dress and general appearence
Gender and Culture

If anyone know any I would be really grateful!
Good luck everyone! :smile: xx

There are zillions of threads/posts on this in the psychology forum :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=211
Reply 3
thanks for the link!! i'm new to the student room so really dont know what the hell im doing lol!
ahh i know :frown: im doing the health module, and resitting crime and there just isn't enough time to revise it all! :frown: good luck! xx
Reply 4
Sophie_X789
Hey!
Any last guesses on what questions will come up on the Psychology Health A2 paper and Psychology Crime A2 paper tomorrow both for OCR?
Also, does anyone know any studies for Psychology Health - Dr Patient Communication:
Non verbal Skills
Dress and general appearence
Gender and Culture

If anyone know any I would be really grateful!
Good luck everyone! :smile: xx

Hey ye im doing crime ...the likely topics for section A is testimony/courtroom and section b is offender profiling /crininal explanations ...im stressing i dont no anything :frown: and cant remember all the studies :frown: xxx
Reply 5
i would also like to know what is likely to come up please :smile:

i didn't get taught anything to do with cultural and gender differences for patient/practitioner relationship, but you can use
-'mckingstry and wang' for different ways doctors should dress
Reply 6
I'm so failing tomo!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending