The Student Room Group

What was the pass rate of ur Secondary skl?

What was the pass rate of ur secondary skl in ur cohort year after u left, and where is the secondary skl (just wanna picture of where fellow friends have come from) :smile: k ill start off, White Hart Lane School, Haringey borought in North London, pass rate 28% this year.

(Btw i mean GCSEs A*-C)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
International School of Geneva, no idea.
Reply 2
kildare
International School of Geneva, no idea.

nice to hear ints :smile:
Reply 3
66% pass rate at 5 A*-C
22% A and A*
Reply 4
Easily better than the borough average (but then the Tower hamlets average is so low that every school claims to have beaten it...) but just short of the national average. We are also the best further education institute in Tower Hamlets!
I go to wellington school, in somerset didnt really understand what you wanted but this came from our website:

GCSE

The usual high standards of Wellington School students were again exceeded with 55% of all GCSE entries being awarded *A or A grades, a record high for the School and three times the national average percentage. With a 97% pass rate overall, 37 of the 126 Year 11 pupils achieved at least 9 *A/A passes each.
Reply 6
ZJuwelH
Easily better than the borough average (but then the Tower hamlets average is so low that every school claims to have beaten it...) but just short of the national average. We are also the best further education institute in Tower Hamlets!

hehe (not really laughin) so no 1 from a crappy skl then...i feel left out boo hoo :tongue: (nice to hear from u lot tho thnx for the posts)
Reply 7
PRIVATESKLGIRL
I go to wellington school, in somerset didnt really understand what you wanted but this came from our website:

GCSE

The usual high standards of Wellington School students were again exceeded with 55% of all GCSE entries being awarded *A or A grades, a record high for the School and three times the national average percentage. With a 97% pass rate overall, 37 of the 126 Year 11 pupils achieved at least 9 *A/A passes each.

ur skl has 97% a*-c pass rate...not suprised hehe :wink:
Reply 8
Berg (international baccalureate). 80% pass rate they claim, but this is NOT true. 80% of those who take their exams pass. Lots of people drop out of IB before that...
Reply 9
My school's Maths department is probably the most successful. The last Year 13 had an A-C rate of 86%, so one person out of 7 got a D or E...
What are the best departments (or faculties for the posh types) in your ends?
Godmaster
What was the pass rate of ur secondary skl in ur cohort year after u left, and where is the secondary skl (just wanna picture of where fellow friends have come from) :smile: k ill start off, White Hart Lane School, Haringey borought in North London, pass rate 28% this year.

(Btw i mean GCSEs A*-C)

100 or 99%, varies year to year
Reply 11
ZJuwelH
My school's Maths department is probably the most successful. The last Year 13 had an A-C rate of 86%, so one person out of 7 got a D or E...
What are the best departments (or faculties for the posh types) in your ends?

wot bout secondary? or didnt u go 2 1 lol (k thatwas a dry jk soz) hehe
Reply 12
The Cornelius Vermuyden School
38% (A* - C)
Reply 13
St Aloysius RC College 30%
Reply 14
kikzen
St Aloysius RC College 30%

more like it:wink:
Reply 15
okay bidders 28%..goin 1ce goin 2wice (someone go lower bfore whl wins) :tongue:
Reply 16
Ashton Park School in Bristol: 25-30%, the year I did gcses only 10 people got all A*-C out of around 200. Not a laughing matter I suppose.
Reply 17
mikesgt2
Ashton Park School in Bristol: 25-30%, the year I did gcses only 10 people got all A*-C out of around 200. Not a laughing matter I suppose.

k folks ashton park winning? goin 1ce goin twice....24% ne1?
Reply 18
Godmaster
k folks ashton park winning? goin 1ce goin twice....24% ne1?

Is this a 'we came from deprived schools so we must be clever' type thing? Because that is just bs.
Reply 19
mikesgt2
Is this a 'we came from deprived schools so we must be clever' type thing? Because that is just bs.

lol interesting interpretation.....no! i just wanted to know where ppl on this forum come from... geeze is that a crime as well?

Latest

Trending

Trending