The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Please remember to upload a photo for your student card before you arrive.

Before arriving at Leeds Met you will need to upload a photo of yourself for your Leeds Metropolitan Campus Card, so that it can be collected when you arrive. Otherwise you might have to queue up to have your photo taken and card made.

You can upload a photo at: https://welcome.leedsmet.ac.uk/main/index.htm

When you’ve logged in, click on ‘Update my Data’, then click on ‘Student card’. Then follow the instructions. You will also need to update some other information about yourself so that our records are correct.

Any problems with it all please email [email protected]

Thanks

The Helpzone
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 201
Heyy, I'm staying at sky plaza this year, been in plaza and sky plaza..going into third year so if anyone needs any help, i'll try my best :P Lots of people moved into houses but ive found that plaza (altho expensive) includes the gym, all bills, internet etc and u dnt have to pay for taxis to get anywhereeee so perfect for me :biggrin: xxx
***Want cheap booze and tasty pizza delivered to your door (even though we are opposite you) plus free giveways etc until 2am - what more can you ask for?!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=150666494962893&v=info
Join this group so we can update you with freebies and offers when you land ***
* * * * * before you arrive * * * * *

Please remember to upload a photo for your student card.

Before arriving at Leeds Met you will need to upload a photo of yourself for your Leeds Metropolitan Campus Card, so that it can be collected when you arrive. Otherwise you might have to queue up to have your photo taken and card made.

You can upload a photo at: https://welcome.leedsmet.ac.uk/main/index.htm

When you’ve logged in, click on ‘Update my Data’, then click on ‘Student Card’. Then follow the instructions. You will also need to update some other information about yourself so that our records are correct.

Any problems with it all please email [email protected]

Thanks

The Helpzone
Reply 204
I'll be staying in Carlton Hill, and I'm wondering whether I'll be able to play Xbox Live? Does anyone know? Thanks.
Reply 205
ginab1989
Heyy, I'm staying at sky plaza this year, been in plaza and sky plaza..going into third year so if anyone needs any help, i'll try my best :P Lots of people moved into houses but ive found that plaza (altho expensive) includes the gym, all bills, internet etc and u dnt have to pay for taxis to get anywhereeee so perfect for me :biggrin: xxx

hiii im at the plaza this year, whats it like? and is the gym included or do you have to pay separately? thanks :smile: gettin very excited, moving this sunday :smile:
xxx
Reply 206

Heyy was just wonderin if anyone could help me with this:
Got a room at concept place very last minute then afterwards I googled it and whatnot and realised it's shared between the unis in leeds, so what I'm wonderin is within your flat is everyone at the same uni? X
Reply 207
joanna91
ooo! im opal 1, Block A, flat 1. have u got any books and stuff yet?? x

Ah Cool :smile: and not really. I was going to but i think i'll wait until we start now. I cant believe how much we have to go in next week though!

Latest

Trending

Trending