The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Rainbowl
oh ok well okay ill be studying imternational toursim management in da same year as you and leeds is also my first choice however im notsureabout the accomadation but opal 1 & 2 looks gd and liberty and also carton hill. Which campus are u going to.?? Btw have u send of your application form to ucas yet

Sorry i took a few days to reply to this, i know i love the look of opal 1 and 2 but i know some people at carton hill and they said its the best place to be
ill be at the civic quarter campus you?? and nooo im still trying to get through all my ucas application how about you???
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 21
mdevlin0708
Sorry i took a few days to reply to this, i know i love the look of opal 1 and 2 but i know some people at carton hill and they said its the best place to be
ill be at the civic quarter campus you?? and nooo im still trying to get through all my ucas application how about you???

lol it okay no problemo im still doing my ucas application aswell. i started my personal statment and i filled out some sections on the application but not yet completed however ill be at Headingley Campus but im sure civic quarter is near by and what subject are you studying
Reply 22
My god listen to you all! your making me feel nervous! 20/21 oldies? i will be 23 when i start in september but will be turning 24 in october! :frown:
Reply 23
Got my offer for Events Management in 2010 today! YAAAAY!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 24
missantje
Got my offer for Events Management in 2010 today! YAAAAY!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

No way congratulation was it conditional or unconditional...

Omg i need send mine of before end of november..

Lucky you i cant wait for mine

x
Reply 25
Rainbowl
No way congratulation was it conditional or unconditional...

Omg i need send mine of before end of november..

Lucky you i cant wait for mine

x

Hey- thanks girl!!!
Well it was conditional because of my IELTS Test results but I wrote them an email with my Test number to check ect. and that I actually included that in my application! And et voila haha .... it turned unconditional today Nov. 3rd! YAYYY! I'm so thrilled! And I'm totally gonna accept it!

Hopefully you get an offer too and we end up together! That would be awesome! :biggrin:

And check out my Marry Morris Accommodation thread in the Leeds Met section.... I just found that and it's cheaper than Halls! Would be great if you could check it out and tell me your thoughts about it! :smile:

Talk to ya soon!!!!
Who are studying the Quantity Surveying at Leeds,,pls help me with Legal Framework!!! Pls!!!
No way have you got an offer already, i only handed my ucas application into college last week right on the deadline so who knows when ill get mine :| haha im too excited
Reply 28
I got an unconditional offer for Journalism from Leeds Met today :biggrin: can't wait!
Reply 29
Meeee :)
I got an unconditional offer for Journalism from Leeds Met today :biggrin: can't wait!

congrats on your offer. i have now completed my ucas and im just waitng for my teacher to read it through and send it of
Reply 30
I now accepted my unconditional from Leeds Met!!! :smile: Cant wait to go there next year! :smile:
Good luck to all of you guys with your applications!!!
Reply 31
I'll be 22!
Reply 32
lauren_lfc
ok, so i know its way too early for a thread like this but ah well eh =]. was meant to be off to leeds sept 09 but decided to defer for a year which means ill be 20 when im back at uni :/. gonna be all growed up tho :smile:. gonna be doing english and history, sooo anyone else thinking about going lol

=] x

i wanna go there and do english lit .. u moving in halls? which one?
Reply 33
i'll be 19 when i start wanna do english lit and stay in carlton hill. when do u apply for the uni and the halls?
Reply 34
Joanney91
i'll be 19 when i start wanna do english lit and stay in carlton hill. when do u apply for the uni and the halls?

Heu ill be 19 aswell and im also wondering wen you start looking for accomadation.and for the halls im thnking mayve opal1and3 or krostel burey and maybe carton hill coz its way cheapper dan da rest lol
got a conditional for events management at leeds met!
Reply 36
GeorgieDaisy
got a conditional for events management at leeds met!

congratulation girl.i cant wait to get mine im waiting patiently eeek.

x
Reply 37
Rainbowl
Heu ill be 19 aswell and im also wondering wen you start looking for accomadation.and for the halls im thnking mayve opal1and3 or krostel burey and maybe carton hill coz its way cheapper dan da rest lol

what subject(s) you doing? i dont know when to look for accommodation, im looking at them online now but thats as far as ive gone. i havent even started applying through ucas yet ... wanna start soon though, just think it takes a while and as for personal statements, theyre a nightmare :frown:
Reply 38
Joanney91
what subject(s) you doing? i dont know when to look for accommodation, im looking at them online now but thats as far as ive gone. i havent even started applying through ucas yet ... wanna start soon though, just think it takes a while and as for personal statements, theyre a nightmare :frown:

Ill be doing international toursim managment and i fink you should apply to ucas as soon as possible. And gd luck wiv ur app and see u at LMU if we both get in.
I wish my teachers would hurry up and send applications off so i can get an offer haha, as for accomodation.. the online service to book it for leeds met goes live on 1st March if thats helps anyone :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending