The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Rainbowl
Ill be doing international toursim managment and i fink you should apply to ucas as soon as possible. And gd luck wiv ur app and see u at LMU if we both get in.

ive just started applying through ucas, does anyone know if i have a chance with 200 ucas points if eng lit says 220 points? im just doing my personal statement now, not going as bad as i thought :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 41
Joanney91
ive just started applying through ucas, does anyone know if i have a chance with 200 ucas points if eng lit says 220 points? im just doing my personal statement now, not going as bad as i thought :smile:

i though u wanted to do event management b4 what changed your mind..

If your points add up to 220 or more then you should be able to get in but make sure if there also asking for english and maths at grade A-C that you have that.
Reply 42
no, that wasnt me who wanted to do event management
and thanks...
:smile:
thanku! what subject are you doing?
Reply 44
GeorgieDaisy
thanku! what subject are you doing?

going to study international toursim management
hey guys and girls,

I got an UNCONDITIONAL offer for Leeds Met for 2010!!! YEY!!!
:woo:

Ive been having a browse thru the posts on here and i must say I feel a bit more at ease....I was thinking I might be like 'OLD' at uni..... I'll be 23 as I start in sep 2010 but 24 in that Novemeber! EEEEKKKK!!

Seen a few mentioning International Tourism Management..... well guys I'll be joining ya all in 2010 at headingly campus. I am sooooooo excited,

Being doing what we all do and looking at accomodation, I quite like the look of opal, liberty park and Kirkstall brewery.....they all seem really popular. I'm trying to decide whether to be closer to the city centre and civic facilities and 'commute' to headingly campus or be closer to campus??? :confused: any tips or advice welcome on this one please......

anyway hope you all get great replies from UCAS, good luck to those still waiting and well done to those who have got in!yey!

lxx
AdamNUK
My god listen to you all! your making me feel nervous! 20/21 oldies? i will be 23 when i start in september but will be turning 24 in october! :frown:

me tooooo. lol xx
Reply 47
emma2wentysrep
hey guys and girls,....

Just sent my application off for International Business as first choice, more or less the same area as what you'll be studying.

Got quite a few friends who went to Leeds Met last year and are loving it.

Can't wait to get out of Barnsley :P
Reply 48
Joshwah
Just sent my application off for International Business as first choice, more or less the same area as what you'll be studying.

what campus will you be on.

im also waiting for my offer cnt wait to go to leeds
Reply 49
Civic quarter no doubt.

Which out of your uni choices is your first choice?
Reply 50
Joshwah
Civic quarter no doubt.

Which out of your uni choices is your first choice?

im at headliy and in order of prefernce is
lmy
mmu
huddersfileds
anglia rusking
middlesex
Joshwah

yeah i think thats at headingley campus too...
I can see your frum tarn...lol
where about u from? x
Reply 52
born and bred in Carlton =)

you?
Got my unconditional offer today to study Marketing :smile:

Will have JUST turned 20 as soon as I start.

Best Accomodation? I'm thinking Opal 1/2 as all the rooms have en-suite and there's also a gym =)
Reply 54
livefreehavefun
Got my unconditional offer today to study Marketing :smile:

Will have JUST turned 20 as soon as I start.

Best Accomodation? I'm thinking Opal 1/2 as all the rooms have en-suite and there's also a gym =)

]
congrats :smile:
Reply 55
i have just recieved my conditional offer from leeds cant wait to go yeaaaa
Thats it I am OFFICIALLY in at Leeds met next year for Internatinal Tourism Management....ACCEPTED my unconditional offer today as my firm..... WAHAY! i am so excited!!! I cant wait!!

All the serious and complicated stuff to sort now....a place to live, loans ect ect

By the way went for an interview on Friday and went to Headingley campus, must say i was very impressed, its a pretty smart campus, really welcoming and all the staff were helpful. loved getting a feel for the place! It made up my mind! was fabb...

Good luck everyone.....hope you all get in . xxx:woo: :woo:
Reply 57
emma2wentysrep
Thats it I am OFFICIALLY in at Leeds met next year for Internatinal Tourism Management....ACCEPTED my unconditional offer today as my firm..... WAHAY! i am so excited!!! I cant wait!!

All the serious and complicated stuff to sort now....a place to live, loans ect ect

By the way went for an interview on Friday and went to Headingley campus, must say i was very impressed, its a pretty smart campus, really welcoming and all the staff were helpful. loved getting a feel for the place! It made up my mind! was fabb...

Hey woooow! Congrats to ya!!!:yep:

I already accepted my unconditional offer from leeds met for events management too! yay! sooo excited to go there next sept!!! :smile:

Add me on facebook if u want or anyone who's gonna go to leeds met or already there haha

Let's keep in touch! Heres the link to my profile http://www.facebook.com/antje.strietholt?ref=profile
or if hat doesnt work, watch out for Antje Strietholt in the Atlanta network!

Speak soon! Good luck to the rest of you wanting to get into Leeds Met...see ya soon! :biggrin:

x
antje
Reply 58
emma2wentysrep

awsome we will be in the same class as me then next year coz i will doing the same course as you.xx
Reply 59
Still twidling my thumbs waiting for a reply. Not been too long since I sent mine off though. How long did you wait between sending off and recieving your offer?

Has anybody thought about going straight into private accommodation rather than digs in their first year?

Because I didn't go last year there's a lot of folk I know will be getting their own place this time around. Considered it, but I'm heading for halls just so I can say I've lived it.

Anyone 100% on which halls you want to live in yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending