The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love this thread!
Nick_000
Being thrown down the stairs of a nightclub by a bouncer then trying to walk back in like nothing ever happened.

this.
except, i was carried out, and after being told i couldn't go back in trying to run through two massive bouncers :o:

ps. edd the duck! i still have two edd the duck toys from when i was little, my dad had a spare one to shut me up in case he couldn't find my usual one :p:
-Passing out in the train station on the 1st January - good start to the year.
-Making out with some guy behind a bush, on a wall, in a car park, in my car, outside maccyds.
-Dragging all my friends out in town, none of whom wanted to be there, and then abandoning them for aforementioned guy (still feel bad for this)
-Having the maccyds drive through guy giving me 'life advice' the next morning when I went in for coffee :emo:
-Turning up to college still drunk and getting thrown out of maths.
-Passing out in some random tent on the beach with a bunch of people I didn't know, and getting drawn all over.
-Sex in various places I shouldn't have.
-Not managing to get up the stairs and sleeping at the bottom of them :emo:
-Getting thrown out of a club for fighting. Seriously how chavvy and pathetic is this :frown:

And too many more. I should probably sort my life out.
I'm actually rather classy, but a classy moment of my life was probably the night when I spent most of the night making sure my friends didn't choke on their own vomit after they all got epically pissed and were sick in the same sick bucket.. the room smelt lovely I can tell you that. :borat:
Forgetting there are four steps down into one part of a club and falling down flat on my face :frown:
getting off with a lampost

i was drunk i would like to clarify
Reply 66
I heard screaming from the North Sea (St Andrews) at 1:30 am. I have a thing for late night walks. I jump a fence and go down sloping wall which holds the fence up. At the bottom is the sand of the beach. I can normally make it, though I fell this time. I was smoking my pipe at the time, and hit the pipe against the stone. Miraculously, it didn't break.

Some acquaintances were swimming in the North Sea at the time, as it turned out. Skinny-dipping rather.
Reply 67
Getting really drunk on a bus ride, couldn't hold on any longer so had to go in a bottle.
Reply 68
And people say our generation is full of morons, gah!
Last night was rather epic on the classy front - started on the triple vodka and oranges ("It's cheaper to get a triple than a double" "Well that's stupid, can't you just do a triple and forget to put a third shot in?" "No.") then went onto Woo-woos and vodka and cranberry.. I believe at one point I had some sort of creamy shooter thing in a test tube. Got stopped by a bouncer on the way out of a bar because my foot was spurting blood everywhere and I hadn't noticed (some tool thought it'd be a great idea to stack glasses on a table - I knocked them over) then I decided I wanted to go dancing so we went into the biggest club, I got rather annoyed with a friend (who already has a boyfriend) getting with the guy I'd been flirting with so I went off to the loos - when I came back they'd moved on, she had my phone and my wallet. I decided to stay in the toilets.. unfortunately I think I passed out and woke up at half 3 covered in vomit. Apparently the police had been looking for me too.

To top it off I had to go to my cousins for Fathers Day stuff today, threw up in the car on the way there and spent the whole day asleep on their sofa.

Never drinking that much again!!
Joseph90
Getting really drunk on a bus ride, couldn't hold on any longer so had to go in a bottle.

What type of bottle did you use?
Reply 71
Sweet by and
What type of bottle did you use?

Two litre plastic bottle, originally held Lemonade. Why? :biggrin:
Joseph90
Two litre plastic bottle, originally held Lemonade. Why? :biggrin:

Just wondered really, no specific reason. I knew a guy who peed into a can of lager..ouch!
Reply 73
New Years' Eve, after drinking FAR too much vodka from Aldi (never again!), proceeded to walk around the log cabin we were staying in shouting at the top of my lungs about random crap which I can't remember, deciding it would be a good idea to have shots of peach schapps by pouring it in the bottle lid. Needless to say, most of it went on the carpet and not in the lid. Eventually went to bed, apologising profusely to boyfriend, then promptly being sick in his bin. All night. Oops.

Friends' cocktail party, had random mixtures of God knows what really, plus a bottle of wine. Thought it would be a good idea to get on the trampoline in the garden. In a dress. Legs akimbo, we bounced lying down, until I kicked a guy in the head. Hard. He wasn't impressed.

There's probably more but I can't remember...either from the drink or I've blocked them out from shame :tongue:
Reply 74
* Sending a text (that I would not ordinarily even send if I was sober) to my brother by mistake whilst drunk, that said "Ij wan t fcku yo"

* Being put in a taxi by midnight on my birthday because I was so drunk and proceeding to throw up on myself. Avoided the fine though because it didn't hit the taxi!

* Walking with my head down because it was raining, whilst looking to the right at the same time, talking to a friend. Walked into a lamppost and knocked myself out, friends called an ambulance.

* Accidentally mixing promazine and alcohol - passed out in the middle of a busy tesco supermarket. Woke up with a paramedic over me, and pulled an artificial airway out of my mouth, sitting up and stating

"Ifnidfoj need togk on not going to hothpithal"
Rock_Angel09
Haha, oh god that must have been so embarrassing!
When I did it my mum thought I had fainted until she heard me swearing at it and she said "You tripped over you charger didn't you?"
Actually I managed to do the same with my phone charger which also make all my files fall off my bed :redface:

Too right!!! (I was born and raised in Newcastle :smile:)

Haha! I love it! Clearly all dopey buggers are born and raised in Newcastle! :p:
Reply 76
The worst I've done is trip over an acorn.

It's actually quite disappointing...
getting carried home by a tutor after collapsing on the grasslands near halls on my birthday.....after being in the club for about 40mins, then him telling me just recently he'd done his back in so couldnt work as a bouncer later on

It was the last day and I felt so **** when he said that. I hope he was joking

The other douche tutor answered my apology of Im sorry I dont know how I got so-

"I do you had too much to drink, being unconscious on the downs at night is a pretty stupid thing to do"

.....yes. It was all premeditated. I was utterly wasted on a lot less alcohol than would normally ever have near that effect was what I was gonna say.

I ended up just saying sorry and avoiding eye ontact incase it was all a huge gag and walked out. Him bringing it all up over a month after my bday made me feel pretty damn ashamed of myself.....normally im the dude getting the wreckheads the pints of water.

You win some you lose some i guess....
0w3n-69
I was at a friends party, and his dad had slipped on the dancefloor and landed on his back! The injuries were so bad he couldn't move and paramedics and an ambulance had to be called...

meanwhile... me and my friend were smashed, full on bumping and grinding right by his body on the dancefloor as he was screaming in agony, even after everyone else had left the floor, and EVEN after the music was turned off!

We didn't even get off when we knew the paramedics were coming...we finally decided to go about half and hour later after our own friend came up and said 'you need to stop...right now...'

The irony is, his wife came up to us later on in the night to apologise about all the trouble her husband caused after we were sooo disrespectful!! LOL!

I can't even begin to describe how much I just laughed at this!
nouvelle_vague
Haha! I love it! Clearly all dopey buggers are born and raised in Newcastle! :p:

Clearly :p: But it's what makes us so loved in my opinion :smile: I think it must be the Geordie gene making us clumsy :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending