The Student Room Group

What should I do now?

I have just finsihed my A2's and have not received any information regarding my chosen university. So I logged onto UCAS and to my horror I saw that I had a firm with the uni I didn't want to go to! I must have not been thinking *I know you should when making such a decision* when I made the choices i.e. firm/insurence. So what do I do? Is there anyway that I can somehow get a place at the uni I wanted to go to? Or do I have to go to the one that is my firm? I am so, so stupid! Cant believe this has happened! Have not applied for student finance yet as I wanted exams to finish then apply, but now I don't know what to do!

I am predicted AAB/ABB and my uni I wnated to go to is only asking 280UCAS pts. The course is BSc Geography.

Help/advice is much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Best thing to do would be to ring up UCAS and talk to an adviser as soon as possible!
Yes you need to speak to someone asap about this at UCAS. They are the only people who can sort this now. Also consider phoning your chosen Uni and seeing if they can still allow you to place your choice as firm etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending