The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My friend's going to do English, (I think!) And she *loves* it... :smile:

Don't think any of the "regular" TSR lot are UWE'S but you never know...

What are your grades? And welcome :smile:

D xxx
Did you check my big university poll for other UWE students? :biggrin: It's in the General University Discussion forum.

See, these polls of mine are so useful. :smile:
Reply 3
Dreama
My friend's going to do English, (I think!) And she *loves* it... :smile:

Don't think any of the "regular" TSR lot are UWE'S but you never know...

What are your grades? And welcome :smile:

D xxx

Um my Grades will hopefully be ABC, B. Thanks for ur reply!!Yer i had noticed that they are all appling for Oxbridge...But never mind...Where do/did you go and what do u do?? Emma
Emma G
Um my Grades will hopefully be ABC, B. Thanks for ur reply!!Yer i had noticed that they are all appling for Oxbridge...But never mind...Where do/did you go and what do u do?? Emma

Hey I was prediced ABC last year (with a B AS) and got AAA! :smile: Just thought.. I'd add that.

She's going to King's College London to study law (I hope Dreama doesn't mind me answering your question for her). I'm going to University College London for the same. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Onearmedbandit
Hey I was prediced ABC last year (with a B AS) and got AAA! :smile: Just thought.. I'd add that.

She's going to King's College London to study law (I hope Dreama doesn't mind me answering your question for her). I'm going to University College London for the same. :biggrin:

well DONE im know im not gonna get AAA cos im doing maths and i hate it!!! thanks for the reply... Im so excited about going should be a great laugh.Thanks Emma
Emma G
well DONE im know im not gonna get AAA cos im doing maths and i hate it!!! thanks for the reply... Im so excited about going should be a great laugh.Thanks Emma

Good luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending