The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Renal
It's not recommended by anyone remotely connected with medical education or admissions.

kl.
Subcutaneous
its not quantity but quality of experience

True say.
kironkabir
Nah. I mean, on the whole, it had more pros than cons, so that's why going on one of these courses is recommended. If you can't afford it, then I guess its up to you to get even more experience at your local GP/hospital/hospice/blahblahblah.

Well no, because you can talk about work experience on your PS and at your interviews. You'll be laughed out of the room if all you jabber on about is Medsim.
kironkabir
If you can't afford it, then I guess its up to you to get even more experience at your local GP/hospital/hospice/blahblahblah.

And you had the cheek to call me a "funny person". That's ******* hilarious. Tell you what, seeing as you could afford it, I suggest you give GP/hospital/hospice/blahblahblah experience a miss and just buy your place at medical school. I promise it will work,

:goaway:

No.

jonnyofengland
Well no, because you can talk about work experience on your PS and at your interviews. You'll be laughed out of the room if all you jabber on about is Medsim.

I beg to differ, I strongly suspect that you will never even see the inside of an interview room with a PS like that :p:
Asclepius
And you had the cheek to call me a "funny person". That's ******* hilarious. Tell you what, seeing as you could afford it, I suggest you give GP/hospital/hospice/blahblahblah experience a miss and just buy your place at medical school. I promise it will work,

That might actually work, for a non GMC accredited one :p:
Asclepius

Sorry dude. I was having a bad day then. Didn't mean to offend you.

I guess was being a jerk that day. :biggrin:

No hard feelings?
crazylemon
That might actually work, for a non GMC accredited one :p:

I'm sure if you gave the Zimbabwean Government £100... they'd admit you to a medical school (that is if one exists in Zimbabwe).
Reply 47
Toiletpaper8
I'm sure if you gave the Zimbabwean Government £100... they'd admit you to a medical school (that is if one exists in Zimbabwe).
1000 trillion ZWD, they'd probably open a medical school for you. :p:
Renal
1000 trillion ZWD, they'd probably open a medical school for you. :p:

Well, at least I can boast of being a trillionaire whilst I'm studying there :p:
Toiletpaper8

I will set one up myself.

£100k/ anum :p:
Asclepius

Grenada.....

Latest

Trending

Trending