The Student Room Group
do you have an A&p textbook? - sometimes there are questions at the back of these

For me, this is what i do- something i learnt in a-level biology

after each lecture i read through what has been done, write up my notes and read around- and then 'link' into other lectures.

Come revision time (1 month before exam) i go over these notes, and do flash cards of key things to remember..like chemical equations, mneomics etc and then 2 weeks before the exams i write down all i know on the learning outcomes from each lecture, and on the module handbook

i then have 'clinical link' notes, with the clinical references based on the learning outcomes, for example..a nutrition lecture, i'll look at vitamin deficencies, and a biochemistry one, look at pharmacology..or a neuro one, look at pain management. I'll make these links which help me remember stuff

I then go through case studies i've been given, ones ive not used previously and write up cases/presentations for them

I also do slideshows of each lecture, without looking at my notes, reiterating what i've learnt

and then hope to dear god i remember it in the exam

EDIT: I can't put any past papers up because its actually against the module handbook of my university, and i encourage all students who are considering putting up past papers to check out the guidelines of sharing these on a public spae

Latest