The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

red_roadkill
Can we stop having posts about relationships its SO depressing! I feel like I'm about the only one who is single!

*pokes* me too :redface:
Reply 41
ciara
That's really sad.. :frown: but you shouldn't let it happen! Obviously some serious communication is needed to sort it out, but at least try, don't just accept the inevitable.

Cxx

I will try but it's very difficult given her domestic situation. Her mum rules over her like she's a 10 year old. She's not allowed out on school nights as she has to look after her younger brothers/sisters. Her mum (who is 35, has 9 kids, is getting married to someone younger than me!!! and is a 24 carrot slut) can't be bothered basically. She's allowed out on Friday night but must be home at 10am on Saturday and that's the only time I can see her. They don't have a phone in the house so I can't call and her mum hates me to the point of banning me from the house so I can't go over there.
It's a miracle we lasted this long.
Reply 42
bohogirlie
I'm single and loving it! :biggrin: Well most of the time anyway :rolleyes:

Why do you hate being single may i ask?

im one of those types which gets all lonely when im single (my friends aint the type to go out in the weekends because a majority are working) so its quite rare when i see them out of college.

i just love being in love!

(i do miss being single a bit....i miss being able to flirt with everyone...but its worth sacrificing for my amazing bf!!)
Reply 43
I'm in a long term relationship. I have been with my fiance for 2 years and 4 months tomorrow!
We have been engaged for 4 months.
:love:
Reply 44
Ahh that's so lovely! I've been with my boyfriend for 19 months this sunday :smile:
In a relationship....can't get away lol, he's at the same uni as me and lives in my home town! Argh! xx Miki xx
single single single

you are nobody if youre single.

i dont know what my point in life is.
Reply 47
LonelyDogsBite

you are nobody if youre single.

Why on earth not? :confused:

I think you have too many hopes pinned on relationships and on other people. I think you really need to realise that you are worth while and you are a strong person on your own :smile:
Monteferro
Single and up for grabs! I mean er... just single. :p: :redface:

You're just mine and you know that :love: :wink:

So stop advertising your body on TSR....GIRLS HE'S MINE :mad: :eviltongu
Reply 49
Single and have been for technically for 3 months, but I'd say officially 9 months (lets just say the last guy I was with I would not class as a relationship).

Yeah I suppose the single life does get boring after a while, but I'm sure one day I will meet someone.
beekeeper_
aww :love:

You're such a charmer...

Really though, i couldn't fit into a shoe box :eek:

I'm not a charmer....you just won my heart over way too fast :frown:

mmm how about the bed then...I'm sure we could fit :smile: If you're a good boy we could also invite Raphy over too...where two can fit, another can :wink:

NOBODY TOUCH BEEKEEPER HES MINE TOO!! GGRRRR
how about semi-relationship?
Reply 52
_mad_moo_
how about semi-relationship?

hehe, i love it when people are like.."yeah..well...kinda" :biggrin:
Sami C
Being single sucks after a while.

I 100% agree, there's only so far our e-life engaement goes sweeti!
Reply 54
Single, and enjoying it :smile:
Well I have to, otherwise I'll be so miserable...
But it's OK, coz I really can't remember what being in a relationship is like anymore.
lessthanthree
long term and still in honeymoon phase <3

Lucky 4 sum!
Cazzi_Bear
im one of those types which gets all lonely when im single (my friends aint the type to go out in the weekends because a majority are working) so its quite rare when i see them out of college.

i just love being in love!

(i do miss being single a bit....i miss being able to flirt with everyone...but its worth sacrificing for my amazing bf!!)

I like being single for the fact that i can go out, dance with five different guys at a club, and not have a jealous boyfriend looking on. Although i do like having a bf to walk me home at the end of a night and doing romantic things. :frown:
Reply 57
Iam single
Reply 58
bohogirlie
I like being single for the fact that i can go out, dance with five different guys at a club, and not have a jealous boyfriend looking on. Although i do like having a bf to walk me home at the end of a night and doing romantic things. :frown:

I know what you mean. Being single means that you can flirt with five different guys at the same time, that you get to be all touchy feely with your guy friends, but also that there's no one to do intimate stuff with :frown:
ChocoVet
I know what you mean. Being single means that you can flirt with five different guys at the same time, that you get to be all touchy feely with your guy friends, but also that there's no one to do intimate stuff with :frown:

I know i do miss the intimate stuff... :frown:

In a perfect world, i would have a bf who didn't mind me dancing with other guys, i wouldn't be dancing with them cos i wanted to get with them , i just love dancing, and i don't like dancing alone! But i don't think theres a guy out there that wouldn't get jealous if i did that!

Latest

Trending

Trending