The Student Room Group
Reply 1
kat2pult
I am really proud of my CV. I think it's well designed, it's balanced and has a nice layout. I've used my graphic design skills with the colours I've used, the space, the size, the font, etc. I was just wondering if it'd be strange to put it in my design portfolio for university interviews?

You're entitled to include anything you like, even your CV. It would also be a subtle and indirect way to address your credentials, which wouldn't hurt. :tongue:
Reply 2
Matisse
You're entitled to include anything you like, even your CV. It would also be a subtle and indirect way to address your credentials, which wouldn't hurt. :tongue:

Haha, awesome! I just thought they might think it a little odd. They may think I have the wrong idea of 'interview', or something.

Thanks for your help, again!
Reply 3
kat2pult
Haha, awesome! I just thought they might think it a little odd. They may think I have the wrong idea of 'interview', or something.

Thanks for your help, again!

It could be included at the beginning or end of the portfolio. This would help to appropriate it better and to create an element of rationale to why it was included.

Not a problem, glad to help. :smile:

Latest