The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

MusicWithRocksIn
While we're having this food-based chat, what happened to the Wannaburger on the mile? I was there on Saturday and it's vanished.

My culinary heart has broken; I was looking forward to frequenting there for the next four years.:cry:

Has it!? The one on Queensferry Street is still there though, isn't it?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
nearlyheadlessian
We've always bought our wine from supermarkets - that shop was too expensive anyway.

yeah, me too if i'm planning ahead... although when you're already drunk Tescos is too far to walk they sometimes had some good offers, although I didn't actually live where I live now when it was open, so only went when I was at my friends :smile:
moonshine_1991
Has it!? The one on Queensferry Street is still there though, isn't it?

As far as I know, but that's a hefty trek to the dark other side of Princes Street.
Boo hiss boo. :frown:
MusicWithRocksIn
As far as I know, but that's a hefty trek to the dark other side of Princes Street.
Boo hiss boo. :frown:

Yes, but it is worthy of the trek :yep:.
Reply 1784
any news about Geology and Physical Geography?
oxymoronic
If you're there during the working day the only place you won't be able to get into are the libraries

Potential students should be able to get into the library if they go talk to the security people to let them in... it's a good enough excuse.
Reply 1786
Grasile
any news about Geology and Physical Geography?

I was rejected yesterday :frown:

but good luck to you :smile:
rejected!!!!!
Reply 1788
rejected for C400 Genetics.. I am so sad that I cant explain it by words. I am an EU student and I took IELTS and I did everything just because I wanted to get there. Really really gutted :´(((((
Reply 1789
Just logged on MyEase and found this:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/af78ed9e75.jpg

I haven't noticed it before .. My application status is still pending....
Is it just me or this shouldn't be there ?
Any guess will be appreciated .. :confused:
ssabev

I think it's just that when you log in, it goes to a different page automatically than it did before (i.e. today, not my stuff)...same thing happened to me, got quite stressed for a minute!
ssabev

I panicked at that as well... I was checking it on my phone at lunchtime, so it really wasn't clear that it was a completely different web page :p:
Reply 1792
I've been rejected for Music.......on the day of my A2 Recital!!!:biggrin:
I love their timing:wink:
So you can cross my name out :frown: :frown:
Reply 1793
Has anyone elses myed layout changed completely? As in there are alsorts of new boxes (accommodation, student card students surveys etc)? :s-smilie:
Reply 1794
I'm still waiting on divinity but starting to lose hope!
Does Edinburgh university have a live webchat? if yes, waht is the link?
Reply 1796
CT.91
Has anyone elses myed layout changed completely? As in there are alsorts of new boxes (accommodation, student card students surveys etc)? :s-smilie:

Yes, mine's changed. I've an offer for maths & AI.
lepraunch
Does Edinburgh university have a live webchat? if yes, waht is the link?

I'm fairly certain we don't; at least, I've never heard of it. Would it be about admissions?
Reply 1798
MyEd changed yesterday for me too.

I've just checked EUCLID and my application status has gone blank! No fee details, though :frown:

However, there is a new box labelled 'My Clearance Checks' directly between the two aforementioned boxes.

What to think? Rejection?
Reply 1799
lexinuk
Yes, mine's changed. I've an offer for maths & AI.

I haven't even heard back from them yet and mine has changed...very odd. I know that the 1st page it loads on to has changed to 'Today' (or something) instead of 'My Stuff' but even so, the layout of all of the pages has changed. I think I am just over reacting... :P

Latest

Trending

Trending