• Relationships and health

    Discuss health and relationships with other students on The Student Room
    Discuss healthTalk relationshipsTalk fitness

    Did you know?

    You can talk about personal issues on here without people finding out who you are.
    On The Student Room you can chat about any health and relationship concerns, questions or issues you might want a second opinion on – and you can do so with complete privacy by making your post anonymous. Just tick the anonymous box as you make your post.

    Chat to other students around the country who understand what you are going through. Whether you have concerns about dates, your sexuality, a personal health problem you might be embarrassed to talk to someone about or something else – whatever it is, don’t be afraid to ask. Of course, when it comes to serious problems we do recommend that you also seek professional advice from your doctor, family, friends or teachers. But if you simply want to get some opinions, The Student Room can be a good place to start :)

    Can you help other students?

    As you can see above, there are thousands of students across the UK looking for relationship and health advice. Some of their questions might be about something you have experienced yourself. Can you help them by responding with some useful advice or words of support? You could make a real difference to someone.

    Useful contacts

    If you're experiencing issues with your mental or physical health, such as depression, self harming, drug abuse or eating disorders, the best thing you can do is to seek professional help:

    • NHS Direct: 0845 46 47
    • NHS 24 (Scotland): 0845 424 2424
    • Samaritans (UK): 08457 90 90 90
    • National Drugs Helpline: 0800 776 600

    View more student welfare contacts

The Student Room, Get Revising and The Uni Guide are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE