If you're due to take GCSE or A-level exams in 2021, you'll want to keep up with your studies during the lockdown. Here are some tips to help.
More articles on The Student Room...
This area of The Student Room is here to help you find articles on exam revision and preparation. Although the exams of summer 2020 have been cancelled, ther following articles will remain online for anyone who needs a hand with exams.
Exam and revision advice
Find help with your subject
Choose a GCSE subject below
Choose an A-level subject below
Resources to help with your revision
Whatever you're revising, The Student Room has flashcards, mindmaps, revision notes (and more) that can help.
Just search our learning page for your topic, and look out for the 'teacher recommended' badge - teachers add this to particularly helpful resources.
Get study help from other students
Study help discussion forums
- Dealing with exam stress
- A-level maths exam techniques how to check your answers and silly mistakes to a…
- 58 things students are going to do once their exams are finished
- Four reasons not to worry if an exam is really hard
- What happens to my exam paper?
- How to stop worrying about your exam results
- How to stay motivated when your exams are nearly over
Revision help and advice
- 10 ways to not completely screw up your exams
- 18 procrastination-busting ways to stop stalling your revision
- 57 study, learning and revision habits of A* students
- Four things top students are doing over the Easter break
- Revision methods that actually work
- Can you predict exam questions?
- 20 ways A* students are cramming their way to exam success
- 5 ways to stop procrastinating right now!
- How to study effectively for your exams
- 12 things everyone can learn from the very best students
- It's not too late! Ten ways to kick-start your revision
- Five ways to make the most of your half term
- Five revision myths demolished
- Revision tips to ace your A-levels like a champ
- How to use past exam papers to ace your exams
- Revision kit list
- 25 tips for making an A* revision plan to kick-start your revision
- How to revise like a legend and get 9s in your GCSEs
- Make studying easier with our revision cards
- The five stages of revision you'll definitely go through
- Revision secrets of A* students
- How to rock your IB exams
- What study space are you?
- Preparing for oral examinations in foreign languages
- How to bump up your grades with a few weeks or months until exams
- How TSR can be your exam lifeline
- 10 most common methods of cheating in exams