There's plenty to think about when you're putting together a university application, but it doesn't have to be a massive headache.
On this page you'll find a stack of help and advice on both The Student Room and over on our Uni Guide section.
Writing your personal statement
Read through personal statements submitted by other students - or follow our tips to get a headstart on writing your own.
Answers to application questions
On The Student Room's forums, you'll find answers to thousands of questions about applying to university. You can always add your own question too.
For specific advice on Oxbridge, medicine, veterinary or dentistry applications, see our applications with October deadlines hub.
Making your university choices
You can only pick five...so how do you make sure they're the right ones?
- Don't make these mistakes when you're choosing a university
- How to choose the right university for you
- Five steps to making your five uni choices
- How confident are you feeling about your uni choices?
- How to prepare for uni open days (and why you should go to them)
- Why you need to know about contextual offers before you apply to university