There's plenty to think about when you're looking at postgrad courses. On this page, you'll find a range of resources to help.
As well as our main advice articles, you'll find features from our partnered universities and our student contributors.
Choosing a postgrad course
Applying for postgrad study
Quick tips on what you need to know before applying.
So what's it actually like studying at postgrad? We spoke to students to find out.
Funding your postgrad study
Money. It's one of the key concerns for any would-be postgrad. How are you going to fund this next step? Below you'll find our collection of advice articles on postgrad funding, including exclusive official content from Student Finance England.
Postgraduate discussion forums
More postgraduate articles from our sponsors
The Student Room regularly works with universities to create sponsored articles about their courses and students. Here are some of our most recent.
- What it's like studying an arts postgraduate degree
- Working as a real-life crime scene investigator
- How eco-friendly is your lifestyle?
- Six things to look for in a good postgraduate law programme
- A week in the life of a forensics student
- A day in the life of a postgraduate business management student
Postgrad articles from the TSR community
- Postgraduate student profiles - law, politics and social sciences
- Postgraduate student profiles - science and engineering
- Postgraduate student profiles - English, history and linguistics
- A day in the life of a postgrad student
- Finding a postgrad study/life balance
- Applying for postgrad study
- Social life of a postgraduate student
- Applying to Oxbridge for postgraduate study
- Applying for a PhD
- Applying for a research Master's
- Applying for a taught Master's
More to explore on The Student Room
Choose a topic below to find more articles on The Student Room.