The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ask PwC - recruiters usually do provide access to mock tests so that you have an idea of what you will be asked to do. If they haven't provided that, it may be because going into this test "blind" is part of the assessment process, in which case it would be a breach of confidentiality for someone who has already done it to give you any information.
Reply 2
kw2005
Ask PwC - recruiters usually do provide access to mock tests so that you have an idea of what you will be asked to do. If they haven't provided that, it may be because going into this test "blind" is part of the assessment process, in which case it would be a breach of confidentiality for someone who has already done it to give you any information.

I don't think they don't want you to know, it's only the initial online stage.

Can anyone give me any clues????
Reply 3
HappyHupo
I don't think they don't want you to know, it's only the initial online stage.

Can anyone give me any clues????

To be honest, it is NOT very hard. A lot of fun tho :biggrin: (It is like a game)

Sorry, I dont have a link, but I had to sit one for the summer internship.
weird shapes
I've been looking at some of these tests, and my results have ranged from 50% to 80%. Is that good enough to pass? Also, does anyone know if PwC do diagrammatic reasoning tests where you have to infer a set of rules from a flow chart, and apply there rules to new situations e.g. abcd->%->£->dcab.

Or is it mostly diagrammatic series, where you have to work out the next picture in the sequence.

This is for a graduate assessment centre. Cheers
Reply 6
They're all diagrammatic series, so just picking the next picture in a sequence.

Latest

Trending

Trending