The Student Room Group

Whats the most ridiculous statement you have ever put in a exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
In my general studies exam I had a rant about labour government and just wrote generally stupid/unrelated things because I was that bored. In the essay about recycling and global warming etc I wrote how the government obviously appear to care about foxes more than fish because of the stupid hunting ban they put in place, and all these poor fish are dying from eutrophication but the government don't seem to care. I got a D :-)

My friend wrote ridiculous phrase like 'I'm a cultural ninja'....and he got an A. Says it all really!
In my history GCSE I was writing about the Blitz in London, and about how the British govt. put up propaganda posters stating that we were winning the war, or summat like that and I wrote and I quote "This was great for the british people as it raised morale. Gold."

I got a B.
Reply 62
SnowAngel
I corrected a Question in a GCSE exam, because I thought they asked it incorrectly. So I changed the question and answered that :tongue:

I have never met anyone who knows Postsecret before!
Reply 63
I was running out of time in a maths exam once, so I went back to a question I had skipped past which said "What can be assumed from this?" to which I replied "Never assume."
in my yr 9 english sats the question was: how does shakespeare show richard IIIs descent into lunacy at various points in the play. i simply said: he doesnt :yes: only sats not as if it mattered neway i sat and doodled on my arm for 40 mins after that. when i got home i went through a whole tub of carex trying 2 get it off. lol good times
Reply 65
randomgirl
I've never written anything remotely funny/interesting in an exam :sad:

That ship has sailed exams matter now assuming you are at Uni, it's not like GCSE mocks and stuff and A' levels where you can just fluff a question for a laugh.

Tell you what why not apply for a job you don't want and write that you invented the question mark, and that your mother was a Belgian Prostitute named chloe with webbed feet, under the additional skills part.
Reply 66
every time there is a question on aids in biology, I write about some Africans believing that raping a virgin cures AIDS. I don't have a clue about if its true, but I always get a mark, because there is always a mark for poor education in Africa or superstitious beliefs.

Whoever first told me about this, whether it is true or not, deserves either a punch or an award. I am not yet sure which, but then again I don't know who said it, so its irrelevant.

Also, in an AIDS question I started talking about the cold war and failed Marxist policies. so in short, if there is a question on AIDS in the bio exam, I am in serious trouble.
The physics paper at GCSE asked about neutron stars; so I wrote a summary of the programme Jimmy Neutron and his escapades, and a critical analysis of the character.

I think I failed.
Reply 68
I wrote 'lol' at the end of a question once.

I was waffling on about crap, scribbled most of it out and wrote 'lol'
JMonkey
That ship has sailed exams matter now assuming you are at Uni, it's not like GCSE mocks and stuff and A' levels where you can just fluff a question for a laugh.

Tell you what why not apply for a job you don't want and write that you invented the question mark, and that your mother was a Belgian Prostitute with webbed feet, under the additional skills part.

Lol. I never even did it at school :angel:

I'm not that fussed though. I have too many desirable jobs to apply for to waste time on other ones :p:
Reply 70
nooshie
I have never met anyone who knows Postsecret before!

Nice to meet you :p:
Reply 71
sinesquared.
"i think this occurs. If not dont mark the last three sentences please."

LOL :laugh: were the sentences before or after that?
"To conclude, Shakespeares Sonnets and immigration have a lot in common"

I had English on the same day.
OMG, I just remembered someone in my classes English essay about an ordeal he went through. He wrote this when he was about 12 years old. It went something like this:

I was ready. She was prepared. I approached her slowly, my heart pounding and I began to feel my body stiffen. Slowly, excitedly, I closed my hands around her and squeezed - gently at first - and then harder, working myself into a rhythm, my eyes fixed only on her. And then it came, the moment of pure bliss, the moment of ecstatic release, and slowly but surely the white stuff came out.

It was my first day milking a cow...
randomgirl
I've never written anything remotely funny/interesting in an exam :sad:

Nor have I :frown:

One of my friends wrote about Marco Materazzi in an Italian unification exam though, and managed to get 11 marks for it. I dont know how though :s
Reply 75
I waffled about why pensioners shouldn't get a pension in a Modern Studies DME once.. It was the 'possible criticisms' section and I got a bit carried away. Got 19/20 for it though, so it must have helped..
Well I accidently missed a page in the answer booklet and had 20 minutes at the end of a the exam so I wrote a profound apology to the marker begging his forgiveness for my ineptness at noting what page should be written on next.
Reply 77
Vivisteiner
OMG, I just remembered someone in my classes English essay about an ordeal he went through. He wrote this when he was about 12 years old. It went something like this:

I was ready. She was prepared. I approached her slowly, my heart pounding and I began to feel my body stiffen. Slowly, excitedly, I closed my hands around her and squeezed - gently at first - and then harder, working myself into a rhythm, my eyes fixed only on her. And then it came, the moment of pure bliss, the moment of ecstatic release, and slowly but surely the white stuff came out.

It was my first day milking a cow...

I can just imagine the face on the examiner. EPICNESS :yes:
Reply 78
Another one I remember,

I put my name in the wrong box on the front cover. :o:

And in the exam I got a question messed up crossed it out and wrote 'I was trying to spell my name'

:awesome: got a B.
In AS General Studies last year everyone in our 6th form put "Ninjas got the skills to pay the bills" somewhere. Came out with full marks on that paper! ...Maybe I should be a ninja..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending