The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I does any one there studies biology? or even zoology? I´m thinking on apllying to one or the order and i was wondering if someone could tell me the best university to study, or what do you study and do on the course i would really apreachate..

p.s.- I´m sorry if some words are wrong, but i´m working on that...
Genetics :biggrin:
Reply 42
genetics?coud be very interesting
Machado
genetics?coud be very interesting

Depends if your into it or not, if you are it is very interesting.

(Read: above sounds like a recommendation for a sex fetish)
Reply 44
lol..
I´m more interested in animals, but i believe i have some subjects around genetics, that would be very interesting..
Where do you study genetics?
Reply 45
Population genetics......:sigh:
Reply 46
Does anyone know what an additive allele is? Im thinking its a form of allele which has no dominance.....so alleles are effectivly equal and not chosen for........but this doesnt seem to make sense with the conclusions Ive got for my assignment........I doubt Il get any replies on here......but anything is worth a try!
Reply 47
Hello everybody.... Feels good to find people liking the same subject!!!!!
:woo: But I feel as if I've forgotten most of the a-level biology! I'll have to whizz through my notes before uni starts!
Reply 49
addie
Population genetics......:sigh:

Weird. When I was doing my A-levels, I hated it. But I've read books since and found it quite interesting. Maybe it's education that beats the fun out of it :p:
Reply 50
Kinkerz
Weird. When I was doing my A-levels, I hated it. But I've read books since and found it quite interesting. Maybe it's education that beats the fun out of it :p:

a level biology and biology at university are extremly different.
Reply 51
addie
a level biology and biology at university are extremly different.

Yeah, I deduced as much...
It was more of a light-hearted comment than a life lesson.
Reply 52
Kinkerz
Yeah, I deduced as much...
It was more of a light-hearted comment than a life lesson.

yeah well take this as one. :tongue:
Reply 53
addie
yeah well take this as one. :tongue:

Right.

Latest

Trending

Trending