The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

maybe :ninja: but if there is I haven't felt it :redface:

I wouldn't think so though although I bet my parents would claim otherwise :rolleyes:
Reply 21
I don't think there is such a thing as love at first sight.

I've found that I seem to find myself really attracted to some people as soon as I meet them but then over time I come to realize that it's just an initial attraction (lust, if you will) and that love is actually something that is built up over a period of time rather than something that you feel straight away.
A lot of people don't know what love is until it hits them, then they look back and realise the guy they talked to for half an hour in a club was just lust.
Reply 23
i do believe! :redface: i've experienced numerous times where i would walk pass a stranger and our eyes meet and you know, you just know at that moment your soul connects with them, and i think making that kind of connection on a different level is love. for me.
our generation is too cynical to believe in love at first sight.

haha oh god, i'm such a closet romantic.
Not really, unless you count "first sight" as the first meeting, rather than simply looking at each other.

There is lust at first sight, however... And I think it is possible to really like (read crush on) someone simply because of their actions. You can really *love* someone until you know their inner selves however. And not just the fake inner self that we all project, but the real one. :yep:
Lust at first sight definately exists though. But love at first sight...
Reply 26
Hmm well I believe when you meet someone for the first time and theres chemistry between you and them as friends,lovers or whatever, you always know it from the start and if thats love at first sight then yes, I believe in it.
Reply 27
Desperate Prayer
Not really, unless you count "first sight" as the first meeting, rather than simply looking at each other.

Lol it was 'meeting' imagine if it was literally at first sight I think I would be in love all the time :p:
Reply 28
If you see this person again its destiny! make sure you get their number then lol but no i personally don't believe in love at first sight i mean...for example would you take a bullet for this person after talking to them for one hour?
Reply 29
BHAM!
If you see this person again its destiny! make sure you get their number then lol but no i personally don't believe in love at first sight i mean...for example would you take a bullet for this person after talking to them for one hour?

Lol no I'm not that deluded yet... but yeah if destiny does step in, will def get his num :p:
Reply 30
Havisham
Lol no I'm not that deluded yet... but yeah if destiny does step in, will def get his num :p:

gud luck! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending