The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Khodu

Original post by Khodu
wow! :biggrin: where is this pfc?

It's called a joke loool.

It's somewhere in Ilford obviously but i would love to get my meal served by him. Man looks on point haha
I haven't had a chicken burger in so long :frown: I used to get one from my local chippy and got mayonnaise but they use crap mayonnaise that tastes more like paint so now I ask for it without it and I just put the mayonnaise that I have at home on it. Need to go to the chippy soon..
Reply 222
The KFC Godfather was damn good :biggrin:
Why didn't I know this thread existed until now? :eek:

I had one from a takeaway in Preston the other day - bread, lettuce, tomato, chicken fillet, cheese, hash brown, chicken fillet, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bread :biggrin:

With chips and red salt :coma:

Original post by INTit
The KFC Godfather was damn good :biggrin:

I beg to differ, I got one the other week, much was promised but it just didn't stack up to the Big Daddy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 224
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Why didn't I know this thread existed until now? :eek:

I had one from a takeaway in Preston the other day - bread, lettuce, tomato, chicken fillet, cheese, hash brown, chicken fillet, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bread :biggrin:

With chips and red salt :coma:

OMG hash brown in a chicken burger ? GENIUS.
Just had the best Chicken burger ever made on this planet. Unbelievably and deliciously made. Quality food no doubt made by Golden Fried Chicken shop. Definitely need to make a fan page on face book of them!
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Just had the best Chicken burger ever made on this planet. Unbelievably and deliciously made. Quality food no doubt made by Golden Fried Chicken shop. Definitely need to make a fan page on face book of them!

i've not had a burger for ages :sigh: ................. settling for chips as my midnight feast :h:
Original post by sarah1991

i've not had a burger for ages :sigh: ................. settling for chips as my midnight feast :h:

lol oh well atleast you can have a midnight feast. I'm starving at the mo and theres nuttin to bloody eat. Actually maybe i should stop thinking about food and go to sleep. Ok i'm going to bed as theres nothing to eat. Now go have a burger before they all finish.

:biggrin:
lol oh well atleast you can have a midnight feast. I'm starving at the mo and theres nuttin to bloody eat. Actually maybe i should stop thinking about food and go to sleep. Ok i'm going to bed as theres nothing to eat. Now go have a burger before they all finish.

:biggrin:

i had a chip burger :laugh:
my bro bought chips had teacakes at home.......... but i want a chicken burger soon not had one for ages :sogood:

i always eat fast-food at mid-night it's the best time :yep:
did u go to sleep hungry :console:

i had a chip burger :laugh:
my bro bought chips had teacakes at home.......... but i want a chicken burger soon not had one for ages :sogood:

i always eat fast-food at mid-night it's the best time :yep:
did u go to sleep hungry :console:

lol oh well, atleast thats better than nothing eh.

Make sure you eat a proper chicken burger before its too late.

yh i always get hungry at night. Its a shame all i have to eat is raisins :frown:

lol
lol oh well, atleast thats better than nothing eh.

Make sure you eat a proper chicken burger before its too late.

yh i always get hungry at night. Its a shame all i have to eat is raisins :frown:

lol

i will have a chicken one soon :yep:

i know i'm always hungry at night or when i get to bed then can't be bothered going back down to get something to eat :s-smilie:
lol u must have something more in the house other than raisins :h:

i will have a chicken one soon :yep:

i know i'm always hungry at night or when i get to bed then can't be bothered going back down to get something to eat :s-smilie:
lol u must have something more in the house other than raisins :h:

have you had one now?

lol. yh i'm going down to have some biryani soon :biggrin:
have you had one now?

lol. yh i'm going down to have some biryani soon :biggrin:

no not yet ........... tbh i wouldn't say i really love chicken burgers i will eat them but they are usually quite dry think i should try a new take-away :s-smilie:

biryani :sogood: i always tend to get hungry around mid-night but have to make do with either cereal or toast :laugh:

no not yet ........... tbh i wouldn't say i really love chicken burgers i will eat them but they are usually quite dry think i should try a new take-away :s-smilie:

biryani :sogood: i always tend to get hungry around mid-night but have to make do with either cereal or toast :laugh:

Oh my diddy how could you speak bad of chicken burgers? Try another shop because they obviously can't make burgers to save their life.

Yh I'm so hungry atm. Tempted to pull da Thai sweet chili sensations i got hiding in my draw.
Oh my diddy how could you speak bad of chicken burgers? Try another shop because they obviously can't make burgers to save their life.

Yh I'm so hungry atm. Tempted to pull da Thai sweet chili sensations i got hiding in my draw.

oh-my-diddy i will try another shop :yep:

u hide them in the drawer :eyeball: i should do that to whenever i get something n go back it's disappeared and never know who took it as there's just so many people :rolleyes:
I have a craving for a KFC Kentucky Jack

Love those bad boys
Original post by tigermoth99

Original post by tigermoth99
I have a craving for a KFC Kentucky Jack

Love those bad boys

lol i'm craving SFC chicken burger meal. why can't it be open 24 hours. arrgh
I feel like a chicken burger. Who wants to make me one?
Get a new KFC Brazer. They taste like how sex feels.
I feel like a chicken burger. Who wants to make me one?

make it urself lazy ass :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest