Owens Park Offers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Is anyone out there doing speech therapy? x
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 61
if anyone would like to swap any other accommodation for owens park please let me know!
Reply 62
Original post by TME
Just got an offer for op, room T8.17.16
Guessing thats pretty high up?

Was my second choice, and I'm kinda gutted. Really wanted to go to Oak house, as I'll probably struggle to afford op, since it's ~£1800 more. ;/

I called the accommodation office as soon as I found out, and apparently there's literally nothing else they can offer. They said that a lot of people arn't even getting their 3rd choices, so I suppose I should be happy.

Tower sounds like my cup of tea too.

hiya, I'm in T8.17 too! :smile:
G3.01.12???
Kind of bummed I'm in catered, all my choices were self catered, but whatever :smile:
T3.06.07 - any medics nearby? Wasn't one of my choices at all, in fact complete opposite to my preferences as it's not ensuite and it's catered but never mind :smile:
Original post by Chillax
I just got an offer for Owens Park. Wasn't any of my 3 choices as i am all for self catered but what will be will be. Sounds like the centre of all student shenanigans anyway.

T3.06.20

Hey - T3.06.07 - does that mean there are 20 of us sharing facilities? Really hope not or mornings could be fun :P
Reply 66
Original post by Stephanie__Barnes
G3.01.12???
Kind of bummed I'm in catered, all my choices were self catered, but whatever :smile:

You still get a small place in your room to cook your own food I think.
Reply 67
Just got my offer, in TB-03-04... Anyone nearby/know where that is?
Reply 68
Im in owens park (t5.11.04) doing criminology! is owens park flats all the same sex or are they mixed? ill be annoyed if they are single sex as owens park wasnt in my top three choices, i wanted a en suite yet have to share, wanted self catered and got catered so please someone tell me they are mixed sex!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by brogs13
Im in owens park (t5.11.04) doing criminology! is owens park flats all the same sex or are they mixed? ill be annoyed if they are single sex as owens park wasnt in my top three choices, i wanted a en suite yet have to share, wanted self catered and got catered so please someone tell me they are mixed sex!

There will be both wang and pussy in owens park don't worry.
Reply 70
Original post by brogs13

Original post by brogs13

hey! I'm in t5.11.09 so that must mean we're roughly in the same place doesn't it? I'm doing law next year and i wanted an en suite self catered room too but they seem to have completely ignored all of my choices
Reply 71
Original post by Laura246

Original post by Laura246
Just got my offer, in TB-03-04... Anyone nearby/know where that is?

hey it's the the tree court block B i think. I think i'm Tb.03 too! Can't remember my actual room though! x
Reply 72
Im staying at TA. G. 11, anyone know much about this?

Studying Business Economics, let me know if anyone is doing something similar and wants to talk before going to the uni :biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by rhi19

Original post by rhi19
hey! I'm in t5.11.09 so that must mean we're roughly in the same place doesn't it? I'm doing law next year and i wanted an en suite self catered room too but they seem to have completely ignored all of my choices

i think that might mean we are in the same flat, but im not sure though!
Original post by alicephil
hii. Just recieved my offer for owens park.. My room number is T4.09.02.. No idea what that means though.. xx

i got T4.09.22.. so are we on the same floor or something? i have no clue! xx
Reply 75
Original post by Charley1992
Hiya, I'm in Little Court 5 :smile: is anyone else there whose starting in September? Most people on here seem to be in Tree Court or Tower.

HI I'm Little court 5 too :biggrin: L5.01.15
Still havent found anyone in my flat and i've known for two weeks, why is this thread so dead yet others with thousands of views. I wanna find people!
Reply 77
Original post by ashleighcarter
i got T4.09.22.. so are we on the same floor or something? i have no clue! xx

Yeah Same floor ! :smile: What you studying? x
Reply 78
Original post by TwelveMonths
Still havent found anyone in my flat and i've known for two weeks, why is this thread so dead yet others with thousands of views. I wanna find people!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/115077521904433/

No idea why this thread has been dead, but you should be able to find plenty of people from the above fb link!
I'm TE.03.21
Anyone know what that means?
Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending