The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough 2012 Freshers + FAQ/Info

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blueberry-Moose
Sammeee :smile: mine was AAB but I'm predicted ABB.

Anyone going to the invitation way on the 14th March? X

yepp most probably :smile: are you?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352492511428030/

join the fb group for applicants :smile:
Reply 322
Got an unconditional offer for F800, BSc Geography! Really pleased that it's an unconditional and means it will very likely be my insurance choice (at least I'm pretty certain unconditional's can be used as insurances, right?). Rather took me by surprise as oddly I received the offer at 9:01pm. I usually go off UCAS watch after 6.30ish.

By the way, I applied with ABB and an A predicted in one of those B's, if it's of any interest or help to anyone...
Reply 323
Anyone got any Sports Dept offers?
Reply 324
Offer for History and Politics :smile:
Reply 325
Just got my conditional offer for Geography & Sport Management (As an international student - Poland). Anyone also applying for this?
I think it's quite unusual course (and as I checked only in UK) and it was hard to find any information about this. But that's just dreamed combination of my interests :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 326
Did anyone get an offer from mechanical engineering department from Loughborough?
Reply 327
Offer for Business, Economics and Finance :smile: (AAB)
how do you book an open day (for business on 14th march), do you have to email them or call them?
Reply 329
Original post by ElizM_94
HEYYYYYYY is anyone else doing Sociology? :smile:

I am, I got my offer a week after sending my application through UCAS. The offer was a respectable 300 points, so I'm either putting it down as my insurance or University of Manchester or Lancaster. I'm still waiting on Nottingham and LSE though :frown: How are you doing?
Original post by dclarke35
I am, I got my offer a week after sending my application through UCAS. The offer was a respectable 300 points, so I'm either putting it down as my insurance or University of Manchester or Lancaster. I'm still waiting on Nottingham and LSE though :frown: How are you doing?

i got offers from loughborough and Lancaster as well, and also waiting on LSE :biggrin:
Reply 331
Original post by Superwoman
i got offers from loughborough and Lancaster as well, and also waiting on LSE :biggrin:

Congrats. I'm sooooooooo nervous about LSE but if I don't get an offer I guess it's okay as I have 3 great offers!
What did Lbro offer and Lancaster if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you know if either or have a sociology scholarship that they offer?
Original post by dclarke35
Congrats. I'm sooooooooo nervous about LSE but if I don't get an offer I guess it's okay as I have 3 great offers!
What did Lbro offer and Lancaster if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you know if either or have a sociology scholarship that they offer?

I applied for management and marketing so I don't know sorry :biggrin:
im also and IB applicant, Lancs gave me 32 points and Lbro 36
Anyone going to the Engineering day on the 15th?
Original post by stevop21
Anyone going to the Engineering day on the 15th?

Hey, im going on the 15th for Maths/Econ
I've just been contacted about the Graphics and Illustration courses merging together and inviting me to an interview. Has anybody else gotten this email?
Reply 336
Finally heard from sheffield and loughborough...told me they are pleased to offer me a place but my ucas status hasnt changed..any idea guys how long does it take for the offer to show in track?
Reply 337
Original post by mali123
Finally heard from sheffield and loughborough...told me they are pleased to offer me a place but my ucas status hasnt changed..any idea guys how long does it take for the offer to show in track?

Loughborough took a good week to update my track.
As for Sheffield though, they updated my track before they contacted me themselves - might be different for different courses though.
Reply 338
thanx Charlotte=) I applied for mechanical engineering.
Reply 339
What grades correspond to 320 tariff points offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending