The Student Room Group

Bioveterinary science & gateways: 2012 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Just junping on this thread as ive applied for the pre year at notts and got rejected, conditional offer from hull for zoology, interview for 6 year at bristol and bio vet at the rvc, which ive heard nothing from.
Reply 101
i've applied to the gateway course and got invited to an interview this morning. check your junk folders as it went straight into there.
Reply 102
Original post by emmaaa..
i've applied to the gateway course and got invited to an interview this morning. check your junk folders as it went straight into there.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh was this for the rvc gateway? i've still got nothing in my inbox/junk and not had a rejection through ucas. fingers crossed it'll be coming soon!
also, well done! good luck with your interview :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by Laurascavies
Just junping on this thread as ive applied for the pre year at notts and got rejected, conditional offer from hull for zoology, interview for 6 year at bristol and bio vet at the rvc, which ive heard nothing from.

bad luck with the notts, good luck for bristol and i haven't heard anything from the rvc biovet either so we can be anxious together as a thread for that!
Reply 104
Original post by marcllama
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh was this for the rvc gateway? i've still got nothing in my inbox/junk and not had a rejection through ucas. fingers crossed it'll be coming soon!
also, well done! good luck with your interview :smile:

thank you :smile: yep it was for rvc gateway. they seem to send interview out in lots of little batches though so keep checking. they gave them out into late feb last year. i hope you hear something soon! x
I got mine earlier too. emmaaa.. what day/time is yours? :smile: (RVC gateway interview)
(edited 12 years ago)
bad luck with the notts, good luck for bristol and i haven't heard anything from the rvc biovet either so we can be anxious together as a thread for that!

Thanks i reckon they should be dishing out offers soon ss i friend of mine who applied last year got an offer around mid feb:-)

Btw good luck on the gateway interviews :-)
Reply 107
Original post by Pink_tabby_kitten
I got mine earlier too. emmaaa.. what day/time is yours? :smile: (RVC gateway interview)

1 o'clock on the 22nd feb. how about you??x
Reply 108
Original post by emmaaa..

Thank you so so much, i had one in my junk folders too
Track has not even been updated. Don't think I would have known if you hadn't said!
Reply 109
Does everyone who applied for Gateway get an interview?
Yay rvc interview! :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 111
Original post by Lottes
Thank you so so much, i had one in my junk folders too
Track has not even been updated. Don't think I would have known if you hadn't said!

aha no problem, congrats on the interview!

Original post by Lottes
Does everyone who applied for Gateway get an interview?

i think it's around half. i have the figures for 2011 somewhere, i'll dig them out at some point and edit this post with them x
Hey guys. Sorry for joining the thread late! Got my RVC Gateway Interview invitation this morning for 22/02/12, so see some of you there! :smile:
YAY RVC offer :biggrin: :biggrin: for biovet science
but the only thing is they want a B in chem :frown: and by the look of the last exam i will need to resit to get that :frown: oh well i will try my damn hardest now :biggrin: xx
Reply 114
Original post by Misskatie7
but the only thing is they want a B in chem :frown: and by the look of the last exam i will need to resit to get that :frown: oh well i will try my damn hardest now :biggrin: xx

woo! offer for biovet from RVC too! i know right, think i'll be resitting depending on my jan modules, we can do this! i totally want to go to the open day now just to have a nose around haha

good luck to everyone else who's applied, check ucas out and let us know!
woo! offer for biovet from RVC too! i know right, think i'll be resitting depending on my jan modules, we can do this! i totally want to go to the open day now just to have a nose around haha

good luck to everyone else who's applied, check ucas out and let us know!

aww did u get it today too? omg i'm so happpy :smile: and yeah i will defo resit unit 4 cuz i don't think it went too well. and maybe unit 2 as well. just to get my grade higher. but that would mean 3 chem exams in june :O sameee. do you know when are they?

xx
Reply 116
aww did u get it today too? omg i'm so happpy :smile: and yeah i will defo resit unit 4 cuz i don't think it went too well. and maybe unit 2 as well. just to get my grade higher. but that would mean 3 chem exams in june :O sameee. do you know when are they?

xx

there's one next wednesday the 15th, think i'll drag a friend and then go for a drink in camden after :smile:
Ew, i couldn't deal with 3 chemistry exams! haha, i'll have to assess in march and have a speak with tutors about what marks to get in what exams lol
good luck with resits and everything hun! let me know if you're going to the open day and we'll meet up for a drink or something (knowing someone before i start would make it all seem a bit less daunting!) x
there's one next wednesday the 15th, think i'll drag a friend and then go for a drink in camden after :smile:
Ew, i couldn't deal with 3 chemistry exams! haha, i'll have to assess in march and have a speak with tutors about what marks to get in what exams lol
good luck with resits and everything hun! let me know if you're going to the open day and we'll meet up for a drink or something (knowing someone before i start would make it all seem a bit less daunting!) x

heheh i can't either but if that's what i have to do to get in then that's what i will do :biggrin: maybe 2, don't know, need to see what i need in each :smile: and i sure if i'm going to go then i will let u know :smile: i know, but we still have lots of time to get to know others so i quite like this website for that :smile: if i don't go, then hope u have a fun time, and let me know how it all went. :smile:
Reply 118

Omg sameee! I'm feeling exactly the same about chemistry :frown: I don't get why it's so hard! Which exam board are you using?
Original post by Jazminee
Omg sameee! I'm feeling exactly the same about chemistry :frown: I don't get why it's so hard! Which exam board are you using?

AQA, wbu? and i find it alright in lessons and when i read it over at home, but after few days i cannot recall anything that i learned :frown: so basically chem doesn't stick in my head :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending