The Student Room Group

Dental hygiene and dental therapy 2012 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
hi, i was wondering if anyone who has had an interview at uni of leeds for the diploma could give me some tips on what they ask in the interview etc? would be a massive help, very nervous!
does anybody have an interview at porstmouth next week? if so what are they doing the presentation on and do you think it will be to just the interviewers or there people being interviewed as well? :smile: so scared!! :O xxx
Reply 282
I have an interview tomorrow for Teesside, absolutely dreading it right now since it's my first interview. Anybody else have one for tomorrow? See you there :biggrin: xx
Reply 283
Heyy, anyone that has got an offer from birmingham just wondering if you've applied for your accomodation yet? all the birmingham uni accomodation seems ages away from the dental hospital. I've found some private ones that are 5 minutes away but i dont want to be the only undergraduate there. What's everyone else applying for?
Reply 284
Original post by Bev.M

Original post by Bev.M
Heyy, anyone that has got an offer from birmingham just wondering if you've applied for your accomodation yet? all the birmingham uni accomodation seems ages away from the dental hospital. I've found some private ones that are 5 minutes away but i dont want to be the only undergraduate there. What's everyone else applying for?

Hii I'm applying for accommodation and was looking for one near the DH too! Jarrett halls and Victoria halls look the best but think you have to get a bus to DH. Which ones have you found near?
Reply 285
Original post by EmliyJayne

Original post by EmliyJayne
does anybody have an interview at porstmouth next week? if so what are they doing the presentation on and do you think it will be to just the interviewers or there people being interviewed as well? :smile: so scared!! :O xxx

Hii I have an interview with Portsmouth next Friday! So nervous haven't prepared yet :/ probably gonna do the presentation on a topic in textiles like appliqué and bring some pieces in to show them! Wbu?? When's yours :smile: x
Reply 286
Teesside interview went well! I hope I got in, still no word from the other uni's tho -__-
Got an Birmingham offer this morninggggggggggg!!!!
Literally the day after interview they must have sent it!
Eeeeeeeek!!
First choice!
Rejected from Manchester and Cardiff
Waiting to hear from Portsmouth and Edingburgh!
has anyone heard anything from Liverpool yet? :smile:
Reply 289
Hi, I've only just joined TSR! It's probably a bit late to come in on all the b'ham hype, but i have an offer too (interview was 20th January)! :smile:
Reply 290
Original post by Aniqah
Hii I'm applying for accommodation and was looking for one near the DH too! Jarrett halls and Victoria halls look the best but think you have to get a bus to DH. Which ones have you found near?

Hi, I'm live quite close to b'ham but havn't decided if i want to stay at home or live away. But just to give you guys some advice you will definately have to travel on train/bus to get to the dental hospital, cos the dental hospital is in the city centre and any private accomodation is probably gonna be too expensive tbh. I would live in the uni accomodation and catch a train there if i was you. Hope this helps! xx
Reply 291
Original post by beccat123

Original post by beccat123
hi, i was wondering if anyone who has had an interview at uni of leeds for the diploma could give me some tips on what they ask in the interview etc? would be a massive help, very nervous!

Hiya, how did your interview go at Leeds? Friday was the last day of interviews, so it's the waiting game now x
Reply 292
Original post by Deli0712
Hiya, how did your interview go at Leeds? Friday was the last day of interviews, so it's the waiting game now x

Can't. Wait to find out! What did you both think of the interview then? x x
Reply 293
Original post by Jodie_88_

Original post by Jodie_88_
Can't. Wait to find out! What did you both think of the interview then? x x

I think it went ok, just don't want to get my hopes up :-) I just want to know now either way. What did u think? X x
Reply 294
Hi
Just wondered if anyone had heard from southend yet? I had my interview back in november
Reply 295
Original post by natashanya
has anyone heard anything from Liverpool yet? :smile:

no im still waiting to hear :frown: which have you applied for? x:smile:
I've had an interview with Teeside and Birmingham and haven't heard back from either!
Was rejected from Portsmouth and offered a place for petroleum engineering instead?!
Has anyone heard anything from Cardiff and Liverpool yet?
Reply 297
Original post by Gemma-lily
I've had an interview with Teeside and Birmingham and haven't heard back from either!
Was rejected from Portsmouth and offered a place for petroleum engineering instead?!

petroleum engineering??? :eek: :confused: so they offered you a place on a course for petroleum engineering instead? that is quite odd.

I phoned cardiff today and they told me that they were going to be sending out invitations in a week or two. But then again, 2 weeks ago they said they were going to send out invitations in a week or two. So i don't really know what they're up to.
Original post by Gemma-lily

when was you birmz interview?
i got my offer the day after!
(my interview was on 9th feb) - i got rejected frm cardiff that same day LOL!
chin up! i haven't heard from Ports yet!
n wdf petroleum engineering mate!:confused:
Reply 299
Hi people. I have been invited for an interview at Cardiff university.. On the same day as the Birmingham applicant visiting day so i think I'm going for the interview just because they will probably be my backup. Has anyone else got an interview at Cardiff too?

Quick Reply

Latest