The Student Room Group

Grammar Sixth Form Help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Hero-H
Has anyone had a reply from King edward Five ways yet?

No, I don't think so.

Some may have, but my friends and I haven't heard anything.
Reply 41
Original post by Sapien
No, I don't think so.

Some may have, but my friends and I haven't heard anything.

Hmm because i emailed the sixth form secretary a few weeks ago and she told me that we'd receive responses near the second week of March :/

Hopefully i'll get a reply next week , thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by Hero-H
Hmm because i emailed the sixth form secretary a few weeks ago and she told me that we'd receive responses near the second week of March :/

Hopefully i'll get a reply next week , thanks anyway :smile:

Yeah, me and the majority of my friends haven't heard anything either.

One girl from my school has heard as they needed to confirm subject choices with her, and another guy from my school was offered IB last week instead of the A-Levels which he applied for...

Hopefully we'll all hear in the next week or so :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by thisisjokes
Yeah, me and the majority of my friends haven't heard anything either.

One girl from my school has heard as they needed to confirm subject choices with her, and another guy from my school was offered IB last week instead of the A-Levels which he applied for...

Hopefully we'll all hear in the next week or so :smile:

Hmmm none of my friends have heard yet either.

I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait!

Do let me know via PM or on here if you get a reply any time soon :smile:
Reply 44
Hey, I just got a conditional offer from them this morning so I'm guessing that they've started sending the letters out now.
Reply 45
:smile: well done gg
Reply 46
has anyone else got letters?
Reply 47
Original post by GG96
Hey, I just got a conditional offer from them this morning so I'm guessing that they've started sending the letters out now.

Congratulations :smile: when was your interview? and what courses?
Reply 48
Original post by MikeyP96
has anyone else got letters?

Unfortunately i haven't , hoping too hear soon though!
Reply 49
Original post by Hero-H
Unfortunately i haven't , hoping too hear soon though!

well my friend phoned up and they said they sent letters out yesterday, so hopefully that means we get ours on monday
Reply 50
well my friend phoned up and they said they sent letters out yesterday, so hopefully that means we get ours on monday

Oh okay :smile: hmmmm i'm quite nervous tbh!
Hey guys, is anyone else in the same position as me? I've got an offer fom Vesey and qeen mary.

I really love Vesey's atmosphere but their facilities are ok. I love QMGS's facilities.

Where should I go? :smile: btw. has anyone else heard from camphill or fiveways? I didn't get a rejection not an acceptance.
Original post by star10159
Hey guys, is anyone else in the same position as me? I've got an offer fom Vesey and qeen mary.

I really love Vesey's atmosphere but their facilities are ok. I love QMGS's facilities.

Where should I go? :smile: btw. has anyone else heard from camphill or fiveways? I didn't get a rejection not an acceptance.

I sent an email to Five Ways and they said that they posted offers/rejections yesterday or if not yesterday, then they will send them on Monday...Camphill I think are sending offers/rejections in April....not confirmed though...

Choose the college which you think you would benefit most from! Good luck
Reply 53
Original post by star10159

A handful of people received offers from Camp Hill in feb, including myself and thisisjokes.
I think they offer a dozen or so in Feb and then send the rest out in April because we have to get back to them by March 31st.
How many extensor do they normally take?
Reply 54
Original post by Hero-H
Oh okay :smile: hmmmm i'm quite nervous tbh!

what were your predicted grades and subject choices?
Reply 55
what were your predicted grades and subject choices?

My subject choices were Biology , Chemistry , History and Government and Politics. I've already achieved 4 Distinction*'s in ICT , A in English Literature , Maths , Sociology , Biology and Physics. I'm predicted to get A's in Statistics , French , Chemistry and English Language. Two Distinction*'s in Business lol but when i sent my application back in october i was predicted 7A's and 2B's not including Btec's.

How about you?
Reply 56
Original post by Hero-H
My subject choices were Biology , Chemistry , History and Government and Politics. I've already achieved 4 Distinction*'s in ICT , A in English Literature , Maths , Sociology , Biology and Physics. I'm predicted to get A's in Statistics , French , Chemistry and English Language. Two Distinction*'s in Business lol but when i sent my application back in october i was predicted 7A's and 2B's not including Btec's.

How about you?

my subject choices are Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology
im predicted 6 A*s and 7 As
Reply 57
Original post by R4INBOW
just received a conditional offer from Henrietta. So happy! :smile:

well done:smile:
Reply 58
my subject choices are Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology
im predicted 6 A*s and 7 As

Oh haha! you have way better predicted grades than me! Most people on here do :biggrin:
Reply 59
Original post by Hero-H
Oh haha! you have way better predicted grades than me! Most people on here do :biggrin:

i hope i get in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending