The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5760
Original post by joemullally
Is it tommorow or today?
If It was today, how was it?
Couldn't get the leave like :frown:

It's tomorrow and it doesn't look like i can make it either, damn you dissertation............
Reply 5761
Original post by MSheekey
Just booked places for open day on 2nd april 13.30-17.00, who may I be bumping into?

MEE!!!!!! :biggrin:
That's a bit silly, it's on the same day as the KCL one?!
Reply 5763
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
JEEVES! :awesome:

That guy's awesome, he's been around for ages and is an absolute lad :yy:

He is actually amaazin, he spoke to me for 2 hours trying to convince me to come to barts (in yr 11) xD
JEEVES! :awesome:

That guy's awesome, he's been around for ages and is an absolute lad :yy:

And by the time you're registering, I'll be on my way to rowing I'm afraid, so no chance I'll bump into any of you :no:

Don't feed his ego too much, somebody will have to deal with his raised ICP.

I'm free from ~11am but I might either go home or to Good Sams (pub) depending on what friends are doing.
Original post by RollerBall
Don't feed his ego too much, somebody will have to deal with his raised ICP.

I'm free from ~11am but I might either go home or to Good Sams (pub) depending on what friends are doing.

Heh, he shouldn't be able to see this I wouldn't have thought..

Good Sams at 11am could be a good shout following the poster presentation....
Heh, he shouldn't be able to see this I wouldn't have thought..

Good Sams at 11am could be a good shout following the poster presentation....

Is this your first or second presentation? I missed my second one as I had to go to a double funeral.

The first one wasn't so bad, I don't know what it would have been like presenting with a smaller group. I've given 10-20 minute presentations by myself to groups of 30+ and always enjoyed it though so I don't know if I just like public speaking.
Original post by RollerBall
Is this your first or second presentation? I missed my second one as I had to go to a double funeral.

The first one wasn't so bad, I don't know what it would have been like presenting with a smaller group. I've given 10-20 minute presentations by myself to groups of 30+ and always enjoyed it though so I don't know if I just like public speaking.

Second presentation, first one was alright so this one should be fine, just cba to get up early to do it :redface:

Maybe you do like public speaking... odd person
Reply 5768
Any international applicant got offer or rejection?
OFFER. OFFER. OFFER.
I think I'm in shock.
Somehow managed to be running late. Great.
Original post by Future Doc
OFFER. OFFER. OFFER.
I think I'm in shock.

Congratulations!

Well deserved!
So annoyed. DLR has stopped working for the past half and hour. Feel to just turn around and go back home. Do you think they'll allow me to come to the 2nd Open Day if I ask nicely?
Reply 5773
OFFER. OFFER. OFFER.
I think I'm in shock.

Well Done :smile:
Reply 5774
Just back from the open day. Very good although lecture room should've had air con.

also expecting a lot of grads to drop out, most i saw seemed shocked that they had no tuition fee loan and the lady explaining it seemed to pretty much say"just reapply next year for other GEP programmes cos theres no way you can afford 9 grande a year on top of maintenance etc"

But Jeeves, bloody hell what a guy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Tripo
Just back from the open day. Very good although lecture room should've had air con.

also expecting a lot of grads to drop out, most i saw seemed shocked that they had no tuition fee loan and the lady explaining it seemed to pretty much say"just reapply next year for other GEP programmes cos theres no way you can afford 9 grande a year on top of maintenance etc"

But Jeeves, bloody hell what a guy.

How do they not know this? I'm currently begging relatives for cash.

And Jeeves is amazing.
Jeeves was awesome.
JEEVES = LAD

and well done Future Doc on your offer...youve had the longest wait imaginable for it so very pleased for you :smile:

I really enjoyed the open day everyone i talked to who was so nice and it made everything seem so REAL :biggrin: and because I've alread had all the injections.... BCG, Hep B etc .... now all i need is CRB clearance and i will be a BARTS student WEHEY :woo:
Original post by andyeverest
JEEVES = LAD

and well done Future Doc on your offer...youve had the longest wait imaginable for it so very pleased for you :smile:

I really enjoyed the open day everyone i talked to who was so nice and it made everything seem so REAL :biggrin: and because I've alread had all the injections.... BCG, Hep B etc .... now all i need is CRB clearance and i will be a BARTS student WEHEY :woo:

Thanks dude. Can't believe we're actually going to be medics.

Edit: Barts medics!
x

Just has time to read. WELL DONEEE! :yay:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending