The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Deny- fish fingers are meh
Deny- Quavers are better than a lot of crisps

C/D- oven chips are the worst type of chips, even lower than microwave.
Deny- Microwave chips are a little worse than oven chips.... both are fairly horrible

C/D- Easter eggs are over rated
Original post by Angry cucumber
Deny- Microwave chips are a little worse than oven chips.... both are fairly horrible

C/D- Easter eggs are over rated

Deny. Essentially you're right, they are just chocolate. But the egg just adds that extra excitement. And the holiday just gives you a guilt-free allowance to gorge and indulge. Plus I love cracking that shell and eating all the bits. It tastes different somehow.

C/D - Cottage pie > Shepherds pie
Reply 423
Confirmed. Minced beef is nicer than minced lamb.

Confirm/Deny: Apple juice is tastier than orange juice.
Reply 424
CONFIRM. Apple Juice doesn't make my face go SKIRRRK. You know the face.

CONFIRM OR DENY: Whenever a traybake is involved, corner pieces are like the holy grail. MUST GET CORNER PIECE.
Original post by TotoMimo
CONFIRM. Apple Juice doesn't make my face go SKIRRRK. You know the face.

CONFIRM OR DENY: Whenever a traybake is involved, corner pieces are like the holy grail. MUST GET CORNER PIECE.

Confirm. They should design hexagon shaped baking trays. MORE CORNERS. I'd of gone further and said dodecohedragonanon but my shape knowledge is limited.

C/D - Chocolate tastes better at night
Original post by MelissaJayne
Confirm. They should design hexagon shaped baking trays. MORE CORNERS. I'd of gone further and said dodecohedragonanon but my shape knowledge is limited.

C/D - Chocolate tastes better at night

Denied: it tastes good all day round :h:

Confirm or deny: the new Lucozade Coke they've brought out is the bees knees.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Denied: it tastes good all day round :h:

Confirm or deny: the new Lucozade Coke they've brought out is the bees knees.

HI JAMES!! I didn't know you were on TSR :smile:

But...Deny, I'm afraid. Drinks like that are eww.

Confirm or deny: Haribo fried eggs are nowhere near as nice as they used to be, when you could pull the white bit and it'd crack. Now they're about equal with the hearts in terms of niceness.
Original post by Village Whisper
HI JAMES!! I didn't know you were on TSR :smile:

But...Deny, I'm afraid. Drinks like that are eww.

Confirm or deny: Haribo fried eggs are nowhere near as nice as they used to be, when you could pull the white bit and it'd crack. Now they're about equal with the hearts in terms of niceness.

...you :colonhash:
:h:

I left a message on your msn aaaaaaages ago. I can't remember what it said, mind. I'm guessing you don't use it any more :lol:
Check at some point, it might be a link to my Facebook, I honestly can't remember.

Denied: I was never mad on the eggs in the first place so I generally avoid eating them.

Confirm or deny: Milkybar Mini Eggs taste nicer than Mini Eggs (they do. They really do).
...you :colonhash:
:h:

I left a message on your msn aaaaaaages ago. I can't remember what it said, mind. I'm guessing you don't use it any more :lol:
Check at some point, it might be a link to my Facebook, I honestly can't remember.

Denied: I was never mad on the eggs in the first place so I generally avoid eating them.

Confirm or deny: Milkybar Mini Eggs taste nicer than Mini Eggs (they do. They really do).

Oh, you did? No, I don't use msn anymore, but I'll have a look now :smile:

Deny. White chocolate is nasty, in egg form or otherwise.

Confirm or deny: Strawberry laces taste nicer when twisted, tied in knots or plaited.
Original post by Village Whisper
Oh, you did? No, I don't use msn anymore, but I'll have a look now :smile:

Deny. White chocolate is nasty, in egg form or otherwise.

Confirm or deny: Strawberry laces taste nicer when twisted, tied in knots or plaited.

:eek4:
White chocolate is lush.

Confirmed. Something about it almost makes it taste sweeter, though I doubt there's any science behind it :lol:

Confirm or deny: Fizzy strawberry laces taste better than their non-fizzy counterparts.
Reply 431
:eek4:
White chocolate is lush.

Confirmed. Something about it almost makes it taste sweeter, though I doubt there's any science behind it :lol:

Confirm or deny: Fizzy strawberry laces taste better than their non-fizzy counterparts.

Confirmed. The non fizzy ones seem to have a greasy quality to them which I find repulsive.

Confirm or deny: Mayonnaise beats salad cream hands down.
Original post by vox001
Confirmed. The non fizzy ones seem to have a greasy quality to them which I find repulsive.

Ooh, that's a tough one. Someone else can handle that one :lol:
Original post by vox001

Ooh, that's a tough one. Someone else can handle that one :lol:

I'll go, I'll go :smile:

DENY. I cannot stand anything white and liquidy/creamy (FOODWISE!!) like that, I find it repulsive. Same with cheese sauce and stuff. Ick.

Confirm or deny: Ketchup > brown sauce.
Reply 434
Confirm, ketchup compliments most foods.

confirm or deny: Roast parsnips are better than roast potatoes
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Lee2592
Confirm, ketchup compliments most foods.

confirm or deny: Roast parsnips are better than roast potatoes

Ahh dude, massive denial. Sorry :lol:

Confirm or deny: Roasted sweet potatoes have the best texture/taste combination of any food
Reply 436
Deny. Parsnips are the evil ninja of the Sunday roast. They're all like 'I'ma sneak in with the tatoes so you THINK I'm all savoury then BAM! Hit you with a sweetness you don't want nor expect'

Confirm or deny:
Christmas is a time for overindulgence.
Confirm. As are birthdays, halloween, Valentine's day, Easter, New Years and Weekends, including Friday night.

confirm or deny; Nectarines>peaches
Confirm. Nectarines are like improved peaches, 'cause they don't have the fuzzy stuff around the outside.

Confirm or deny: Red sweets (e.g. Jelly Tots, Fruit Pastilles, Starburst etc) are better than the other flavours.
Reply 439
Deny. It is the purple sweet that is most superior. Purple Skittles :sogood:

Confirm or deny: Bananas are best when they're hard, when they turn soft they are vile. Make me gag :frown:

(No inuendos :wink:)

Quick Reply

Latest