The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

Awww, I would've added DK! But I finished it already (well, near enough):

Original post by TotoMimo
Awww, I would've added DK! But I finished it already (well, near enough):

Looks good. How long did it take you?
In total RHCP? Probably almost a couple of hours. I was doing a half hour on it each night after tea and I work pretty quickly.
Minecraft creations seem just to keep getting more impressive! :zomg:

Original post by Illusionary
Minecraft creations seem just to keep getting more impressive! :zomg:

Makes me want to go back and play SS on hero mode :biggrin:
Reply 1645
Original post by RHCPfan

Love it! :biggrin:
My friend was interested in a Majora's Mask tattoo sleeve. What transpired is that I ended up getting carried away with things and now he's so happy with what I'd produced he asked me to make it a whole back piece!! I sketched up my first draft today:

Close-ups:

(edited 12 years ago)
That is brilliant!
Reply 1648
Makes me want to play MM again.
Reply 1649
Original post by Romanorum-Hellas
Anyone willing to dispute that The Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game of all time? :tongue:

I think that Skyward Sword is the best zelda game. I rank OoT quite low but it's still a great game.
Just finished ocarina of time 3D, so much <3 for that game.

Time to finish Skyward Sword now.
I haven't played Skyward Sword in a while now :frown: Probably cause its in the living room at uni and people are quite often in there, that and I'm at home now, so I'm nowhere near it atm.
Original post by GirasoleL
I haven't played Skyward Sword in a while now :frown: (...)

Don't worry! I haven't it play yet, although I'm not at an university. :wink:
Hey, shopkeep, it's cool. I'm taking this from the shop but you're not looking, right?

DON'T LASERBEAM ME BRAH.
Reply 1654
Playing OOT 3D when I should be revising....
:biggrin:
Shadow Temple is great :biggrin:
Reply 1655
Original post by tomp33
Playing OOT 3D when I should be revising....
:biggrin:
Shadow Temple is great :biggrin:

Ha ha same :P trying to complete master quest atm, just finished the fire temple
Just finished skyward sword (I know it took me ages!).

I think I'm emotional from exam stress but I was like this during fi's goodbye thing:tumblr_m32ai7v5CS1rn0rzko2_500.png

Also am I really sad for wanting this:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by jimcatinnes
Just finished skyward sword (I know it took me ages!).

I think I'm emotional from exam stress but I was like this during fi's goodbye thing:tumblr_m32ai7v5CS1rn0rzko2_500.png

Also am I really sad for wanting this:

No you're not sad for wanting it,thats very cool!.I know my teenage son would want one too!!.
As soon as I've finished my exams and essays (I have 2 exams and 2 more essays to do) I will be going through Majora's Mask again :sogood:
Reply 1659
Bought myself Link's awakening seeing as I no longer have a full time job and I've got a soft spot for Oracle of Ages/Seasons. Apparently I can't cope with too many dimensions as I'm still utterly pathetic at the N64 games after years of practise :frown: Woe.

Quick Reply

Latest