Hiya! I'll be living in block G in September x
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by laura_ann
Hiya! I'll be living in block G in September x

Just wondering what flat? I'm currently living in G block of foundry and was wondering if your going to be living in my flat :P x
Reply 3
I'll be in flat 60 and room B? X
Reply 4
hiya! im in flat 47 room A, whatever that means!?
anybody know what block or anything its in, or if you're in my flat? :smile: x
Reply 5
Original post by bethhh14

You might be block F, but don't count me on it! :smile:
Hey, I'm in flat 60 room A :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by bethhh14

As Laura Ann said it is definitely block F :smile: it's a second floor flat with 5 people. Count your blessing your not in 49, that's where my boyfriend when we were in first year. It's cursed, when he lived there, there was even a fire in the kitchen... a tad scary as I was in his room at the time lol.
Reply 8
thanks! i hope my flatmates are really nice haha, thats what im most worried about. or if they don't go out or something :s-smilie:
x
Reply 9
me and 2 other girls are living in flat 67 :smile: x
Reply 10
You will love Foundry I have just finished my 3rd year here and am soo sad to be leaving :frown: enjoy the experience !
Reply 11
I'm in flat 47B, not sure what block that is though or anything :smile:
Reply 12
If I remember correctly its F Block
Reply 13
I'm in 56B...I think that's block G right? I've just moved out from Kopa now! :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by THEAXEDUDE
You will love Foundry I have just finished my 3rd year here and am soo sad to be leaving :frown: enjoy the experience !

you seriouse? because ive heard some grim stuff about it. i got dragged into living there by my friend so im at foundry next year instead of a house.
is it actually good or as bad as i think?
Reply 15
Really?? nah i have enjoyed it the rooms are big compared to some of the other halls I have been to, the staff are friendly and have helped me out loads and have been really lucky in the flat mates I have had all ahve been sound -what have you heard?
Reply 16
just stuff like crappy internet, LOADS of noise complaints adn theres this one rumour i got told by a 3rd year, something about one day they went into his flat after a party took photoes of the mess and reported them to the uni and fined them for the mess. to be fair, its probably just scare tactics, noticed allot of 3rd years like messing with freshers.
Reply 17
to be honest, im most worried about the internet xD
Reply 18
I'm in 48B!
Reply 19
Foundry and Trinity are getting new 10Mb internet in September - its on their website!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending