The Student Room Group

Ex seeing someone else

I guess I'm just posting cause I am really pissed off but me and my girlfriend split up like 2 weeks ago, she said she didn't think it would work when I went to University and she didn't feel the same way.

She has been really close to this guy for months and she always denied any feeling for him and said they were just friends.
I've just found out they are now seeing each other and have been for like a week! What the ****. Plus he is going to University in september so obviously she is full of ****.

I have no idea what to do or say. Should I confront her? Or him? He knew me and knew she was with me but was still being ****ing slimey and she would go to him when we argued and he wormed his way in.
Beat the **** out of the guy.

Dishonourable, that is.
Original post by Anonymous
I have no idea what to do or say. Should I confront her? Or him?.

Don't give them the satisfaction.

I was in a similar position last year. It sucks, but you'll get over it in time.
A week? Ew gadz, might even have cheated.

**** that tbh, consider it a close call and get on with your life.
Reply 4
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
A week? Ew gadz, might even have cheated.

**** that tbh, consider it a close call and get on with your life.

Yeah man we had been together for 3 years.

I spoke to her and I can't be angry at her. I just think I need to cut her out for a while.
Yeah cut her out, she's probably doing it as a way of getting over your relationship. I started seeing someone quite soon after I split with my ex because I knew otherwise I'd only run back to him in our unhealthy relationship but it wasn't very nice of me and I would never have wanted to hurt him.

Cutting her out for a bit and trying to keep yourself busy will make you feel better. It really does hurt and sucks. Just need time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending