The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Angelil
And you don't mind looking like little girls?!

*struggles to understand*

But it really really really doesnt feel like that.
grace
you do realise those are the same things...?!!

No they are not. Waxing is different than shaving and stubble comes back less quickly. Plus though they often leave a small sensative patch during a brazillian the name means everything off, no landing strip.
Reply 42
As we are on the topic of pubic hair, should i shave mine (im a guy btw)
Se7en Sins

By all means try it, its an experience if nothing else, and you can decide if you like it.

To make blowjobs better, I like to trim mine back regularly and when I can be bothered I pluck all the hairs around the shaft with tweasers. But dont try that last bit until you are highly skillfull with tweasers please. :wink:
Reply 44
pendragon
By all means try it, its an experience if nothing else, and you can decide if you like it.

To make blowjobs better, I like to trim mine back regularly and when I can be bothered I pluck all the hairs around the shaft with tweasers. But dont try that last bit until you are highly skillfull with tweasers please. :wink:

i bet that's not the only thing you use 'tweasers' for.
Oww tweazers near crotch...makes me wince just thinking about it.

I shave it all off..waxing is expensive and horribly painful. I like the look of it clean shaven, it feels smooth and silky & it's a lot more practical. I've been out with a few girls and I would hate to go down on someone with a rampant bush, hair in your mouth is just gross. I provide the same consideration for my partners and get rid of the hair. Plus it makes me feel sexier. Those who have never tried it really should. It's like having a naughty secret in your pants!

As for the pre-pubescent girl twaddle. Take a look at a mature woman's body..it doesn't resemble that of a young girl at all, even if you shave. Everyone has the right to chose how they want to wear it and shouldn't be made to feel guilty by people trotting out this idea that it makes their boyfriend or girlfriend a paedophile. Enjoying your mature partner's body, however they want it to look, isn't at all sinful, stop trying to make people feel guilty.
Se7en Sins

It itches like hell when it starts to grow back. I mean really. To the point where you can't sleep and feel like you want to spontaneously vomit. I recommend just a bit of (CAREFUL!!) trimming.
Bis
i bet that's not the only thing you use 'tweasers' for.

Eyebrows, a monobrow is not appealing... As for what else you might be thinking off, Im pretty sure I cant reach that far...:rolleyes: :wink:
Shaven Haven all the way!! I dont like hair down there.
Reply 49
deaks
None. Dont know why all girls dont shave it completely. Surely they all know guys prefer girls without pubic hair!

Because it itches like ****ing crazy on some of us (and for the rest of you about to shout "Moisturise!" I'm not that stupid, been there, done that)

Some girls just don't like the idea. It's partly the prepubescent thing, and partly just - why should I?
Reply 50
To the OP: never mind what men like, try a few different things to see what you like! If you're happy with it now then don't feel you have to take a razor to it just because other girls do. Equally, if you don't really like the hair and want to get rid of it then ignore the people saying men only like it because it makes you look prepubescent (we shave off our underarm hair after all).
Reply 51
Just bc you have no pubic hair does not make you look like a little girl. :rolleyes: I mean, you're shaving off some hair but you'll still have boobs, hips... that theory is just stupid.

A brazilian wax is nice though; landing strips probably do look better than nothing at all.
Toy Soldier
I let a girl trim my pubic hair before my prom, and she accidentally (presumably)... snipped a little hole in my scrotum! Talk about PANIC! I was convinced that my balls were going to fall out :frown:. It did lead me to a fascinating discovery though: Scrotum heals REALLY QUICKLY. As in two days, and there wasn't even a mark.

Was that a bit off topic? Meh... anyway... anyone else ever had a pubic trimming accident?

good lord!!..you poor thing
Reply 53
bone-machine
actually....heres an opportunity to ask the guys.... what would you say to a girl with a small but decent hand full of boobs but no pubes...would that still be hott, or would that be wierd and prepubecent..id say the latter

I'm not entirely sure that discussing preferences in that sort of detail is really appropriate for H&R.

As I've said numerous times before, it's a personal choice, and I don't think anyone should be forced one way or the other just because of other people's beliefs about what's hot or not.
Helenia
I'm not entirely sure that discussing preferences in that sort of detail is really appropriate for H&R.

As I've said numerous times before, it's a personal choice, and I don't think anyone should be forced one way or the other just because of other people's beliefs about what's hot or not.

i was just asking an opinion(!)...my personal choice is that id prefer not to becuase i think that i wouldnt feel 'woman 'enough..for the above stated reasons..i just wanted to know whether my opinion was in the majority..whatever..ill edit my post if it offends..im not one to argue with mods
Reply 55
bone-machine
i was just asking an opinion(!)...my personal choice is that id prefer not to becuase i think that i wouldnt feel 'woman 'enough..for the above stated reasons..i just wanted to know whether my opinion was in the majority..whatever..ill edit my post if it offends..im not one to argue with mods

Oh, it doesn't offend me, I was just saying it's probably best not to discuss that sort of thing. There are too many little boys who get too easily carried away on that sort of thing.

I'm not sure if there is a consensus majority opinion on this - some people like being completely bare; others don't for whatever reason. I don't think you're weird either way.
I'd say alot of men preferred none simply because shaving it all off has connotations of being dirty, which lots of (most? all?) men love. It isn't the removal per se, its the fact that the woman has devoted and premeditation to something men perceive to be sexual.

Disagreement is welcome.
Reply 57
You are probably right. I still find it a bit sad really, though.
After all, the rest of a woman's body looks womanly (breasts/hips) so why shouldn't that particular area also look womanly?
After all, the rest of a woman's body looks womanly (breasts/hips) so why shouldn't that particular area also look womanly?

Is that a reply to me?

It isn't anything todo with being womanly. The fact that prepubescent girls have no pubic hair doesn't enter into it, its a simple coincidence. Men will interpret shaving down there as an act with a sexual act*. Men love women who think about sex other than when they are in an overtly sexual situation *. Its sexy because it implies sex has been considered.

* All completely subjective, with no basis in real evidence.
Reply 59
It was a reply to everyone who has, generally speaking, advocated a full shave.

Latest

Trending

Trending