The Student Room Group

Guys is the way a chick dresses important to you ?

Been seeing this chick for about three months now .
Body, personality and her face are all up to scratch imo.
Bar the way she dresses she is probably an 8/10 but the way she dresses has been playing on mind for a little while .

She has no sense of style !!!

Don't get me wrong i try not to be shallow and she is a nice girl but cardigans,wedges, and crocs should not be in the wardrobe of a 21 year old. It's f*ck*ng frustrating because she's so peng but her clothes do my nut in ..

A little bit of effort wouldn't hurt her, nothing better than having your chick dressing elegantly when she's with you.

So guys could you be with a chick who can't dress properly even if she ticks all the boxes ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nah, it wouldn't bother me one bit. I don't really care what others think as long as I'm happy to be with her.
Reply 2
Lol yes. I'd probably want to spend most of time with her while she's got no clothes on anyways. :wink:
She wears stupid clothes, you use stupid words like 'peng' and 'chicks'.

Nobody's perfect.
Reply 4
It would bother me, not only is she embarrassing herself but she's showing you up.

Imagine you wanted to introduce her to friends/family, you'd get mocked haha.

I suggest having a sit down with her and telling her to sort herself out.

If that fails, tkae her shopping and you choose her outfits. Kanye does it for Kim - nothing wrong with it.

If she's ugly, well then can't help you with that.
Reply 5
what's wrong with cardigans and wedges?? :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
What an unlucky girl - having a boyfriend who slags off her style behind her back and refers to her as "chick" and "peng". How old are you, 14? :lolwut:
Why would I? She'll spend more time out of them anyway.
Original post by theoferdinand
Been seeing this chick for about three months now .
Body, personality and her face are all up to scratch imo.
Bar the way she dresses she is probably an 8/10 but the way she dresses has been playing on mind for a little while .

She has no sense of style !!!

Don't get me wrong i try not to be shallow and she is a nice girl but cardigans,wedges, and crocs should not be in the wardrobe of a 21 year old. It's f*ck*ng frustrating because she's so peng but her clothes do my nut in ..

A little bit of effort wouldn't hurt her, nothing better than having your chick dressing elegantly when she's with you.

So guys could you be with a chick who can't dress properly even if she ticks all the boxes ?

Your a **** aren't you. Admit it, your a total ****.
Bet you go to tiger tiger and god forbid... Enjoy it :eek:
Im not trying to disrespectful , i said shes a nice girl. Infact shes a lovely girl but her dress sense is a bit meh .

Lets switch this then .

Girls is the way your man dresses important to you ?
Reply 10
I just won't take her out in public, problem solved.
Original post by madders94
What an unlucky girl - having a boyfriend who slags off her style behind her back and refers to her as "chick" and "peng". How old are you, 14? :lolwut:

no disrespect but just because i use slang doesnt mean i am not mature .
I speak how i want .
The irony is you yourself decided to use slang when you said "slags off"
You have a problem with cardigans... in October. Uh huh.
Cardigans and wedges? I don't see the problem.

Buy her a jumper if it makes you feel better.
I'd be one hell of a hypocrite if I cared about her dress sense.
Reply 15
OP don't take notice of people saying the way she dresses doesn't matter, they're all either horribly dressed, ugly or both!

Of course you appearance matters, and it certainly should matter to a FEMALE.

Being scruffy is worse than being chubby imo.
Despite being so "peng" she is only 8/10 without clothes?? Don't think shes the one for you. Sorry. Let her find happiness with a man who loves her for who she is and doesn't want a trophy wife.
Reply 17
I didn't realise that people still said words like "peng"
I feel bad for you, son
Original post by theoferdinand
no disrespect but just because i use slang doesnt mean i am not mature .
I speak how i want .
The irony is you yourself decided to use slang when you said "slags off"

Slang is fine, it's just the fact that your use of slang is so ridiculously childish.
Reply 19
It's your fashion tense which is bad if you think wedges and cardigans aren't fashionable...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending