The Student Room Group

Question for the Girls - Would this annoy you...

If this happened...

-A guy starts to talk to you about something neutral
-You quickly realize that he's actually flirting and you immediately brighten up and start smiling
-The guy stops flirting and then becomes a nob to put you off and end the conversation

Ok, obviously it would be frustrating. But how annoyed would you really be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dark Horse
If this happened...

-You quickly realize that he's actually flirting and you immediately brighten up and start smiling
-The guy stops flirting and then becomes a nob to put you off and end the conversation

I'd think he had problems. Normal people don't do that. PUA's do but they aren't normal.
Reply 2
Original post by Trigger
I'd think he had problems. Normal people don't do that. PUA's do but they aren't normal.

If you're talking about PUAs who've approached you then I would agree. :biggrin:
depends if I liked him or not. If I liked him and he knew it, I would be pissed... otherwise I don't think it would really bother me
No, that is a strategy full of intrigue and bound to bring happy result. No wonder they call you 'dark horse' and not 'total toolbag'.
Reply 5
If you're talking about PUAs who've approached you then I would agree. :biggrin:

...I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Reply 6
I would be quite annoyed if i liked him. if a guy can't hold a decent conversation then he shouldn't start one in the first place..
Reply 7
Original post by Maryb_101
I would be quite annoyed if i liked him. if a guy can't hold a decent conversation then he shouldn't start one in the first place..

But would you start slamming things around etc? Because she did. She did.
Reply 8

Maybe it's you.
Reply 9

Woah, no I certainly wouldn't. Did you ask her about it? Maybe there's more to it...
whats a PUA?

i'd be pretty upset because its like someone giving you a chocolate bar then taking it back.....no fair :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by Just Another Girly
whats a PUA?

i'd be pretty upset because its like someone giving you a chocolate bar then taking it back.....no fair :frown:

You're making me feel really bad. :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Just Another Girly
whats a PUA?

Pick up artists. They use crappy mind tricks to try and convince women with low self esteem to sleep with them. Avoid.
Reply 13
It depends on what this girl is to you.. Like everyone else has said, if I liked him then I might be a little annoyed, if not I can't say I would have noticed. Either way, I'd probably be over it within about 10 minutes.
Original post by Trigger
Pick up artists. They use crappy mind tricks to try and convince women with low self esteem to sleep with them. Avoid.

oh ..thank you!
If this happened...

I would probably not like him anymore if I previously did. I hate it when people play games, so unless he did something to prove he wasn't a complete tosser, I would ignore him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Trigger

Hardly. I'm a virgin. :smile:
Reply 17
Hardly. I'm a virgin. :smile:

So?
Reply 18
Original post by Trigger
So?

Definitely not.
You're making me feel really bad. :frown:

why..are you the PUA? if you are why'd you do it? what did you have to gain?Do you like messing with people's emotions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending