The Student Room Group

Britain gets tough of Terror? London Stock Exchange bomber refused sentence cut. GOOD

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slickrick666999
Christianity is the dominant religion of Europe and has been for YEARS. Christianity was brought back to us by Europeans, not forced onto us by Semetic Jews.

The difference is that you do not see terrorism in the name of Christianity because Christnaity is not pursuing itself worldwide, nor does Christianity advocate violence. So it is relevent to what occuring throughout the world.

I never asked which is the most dominant religion in europe, I asked would it be more acceptable if the terror plotter was christian.
Original post by 3 Phase Duck
I never asked which is the most dominant religion in europe, I asked would it be more acceptable if the terror plotter was christian.

No. What kind of stupid quesion is that. Warped thinking.
The rubbish I don't understand is that if it was a different religion, people would leave it and blame the Govt for having a **** system.

But when it's a Muslim people go all high and start mocking things like XXXXXX amount of virgins and stuff like they these religions have brain-washed them, they take a piss when they get a chance. Why don't you blame the Govt for not executing him instead of saying stupid things about his beliefs which you have no idea about?
He should have got life and I mean without parole......imagine how many lives could have been lost, because of him and his beliefs. Lets face it he isn't going to win any "pretty boy contests". We need to bring back the death penalty for people like him. If he wants to see after life so badly - Hang him!
Original post by SloaneRanger
He should have got life and I mean without parole......imagine how many lives could have been lost, because of him and his beliefs. Lets face it he isn't going to win any "pretty boy contests". We need to bring back the death penalty for people like him. If he wants to see after life so badly - Hang him!

Original post by simonbellringer
"Omar Sharif Latif, of Neville Street, was jailed for 10 years and four months, with another five years on extended licence" - this is appalling, at the bare minimum he should be serving life, MEANING life, although I would execute him, scum like that doesnt deserve to live...

Ahh very good. Bring back the death penalty! If we don't like someone, let's kill them. Like they did in Afghanistan.

Living in a civilized society is a luxury not everyone can afford. I am ashamed to share its comforts with someone like you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Savvy Sage
Ahh very good. Bring back the death penalty! If we don't like someone, let's kill them. Like they did in Afghanistan.

Living in a civilized society is a luxury not everyone can afford. I am ashamed to share its comforts with someone like you.

So when he gets back out in society, its okay for him to do the same thing again? Are you a sympathiser?
Original post by GPODT
Where do you suggest we deport him to? HE's Britain's problem..

Unfortunately yes. The question is, if he hates this country so much why doesn't he go back to the Middle East?

Ah yes; he doesn't want to give up the freedom of living in a liberal, secular democracy. He just wants to bomb it as well. Have cake, eat too, etc.
So when he gets back out in society, its okay for him to do the same thing again? Are you a sympathiser?

He should stay in prison. How dare you call me a sympathizer? That man had intent to kill people. You have intent to kill people like him. You are exactly the same as him. You should be stuck in prison with him.

If he tries it again, we'll imprison him again.

Like the terrorists who keep getting killed in drone strikes, they are slow learners.
Original post by AlexandrTheGreat

Like the terrorists who keep getting killed in drone strikes, they are slow learners.

Yes, but letting someone out gives them the opportunity to strike again or influence those out there. If you make an example of someone, it will deter others. When he gets out he will be more like an inspiration to islamic fundamentalists....hence why we should hang him.
He should stay in prison. How dare you call me a sympathizer? That man had intent to kill people. You have intent to kill people like him. You are exactly the same as him. You should be stuck in prison with him.

Im the one saying hang him......because if he comes out he will be an inspiration to islamic fundamentalists.....and he will be a threat to the public! Especially with his knowledge and preaching.
Original post by AlexandrTheGreat

Firstly most of the drones are by the US, just sayin'
Mainly, huge amounts of civilains get killed in that, watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sxRfU-ik
Or go on wikileaks for better vids on what the US are doing, if you want to copy them go on, but at least here in the UK, we are not as bad and actually form bonds with people in other countries.

My point is that a lot innocent people get killed when you call them Terrorists who are actually humans, that are getting killed for no reason and are starting to get pissed of bad, why do think so much people in afghan are angry? Hell is always above them, not heaven.
Reply 32
I hope he reforms in some way, but I doubt it.

Anyway, for buggers like this I think we should bring back penal colonies, get ourselves a nice little super-prison set up in Shetland or something.
Im the one saying hang him......because if he comes out he will be an inspiration to islamic fundamentalists.....and he will be a threat to the public! Especially with his knowledge and preaching.

This is what I say also, make him an example, but the Govt. don't do nothing, which is why I hate them, Muslims would have been in that building so this man is killing muslims which in on itself insane never mind other humans as we can see in this hadith

"“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it:‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!’“"
Reply 34
Christianity is the dominant religion of Europe and has been for YEARS.

And?

Christianity was brought back to us by Europeans,

So it was imported albeit from a different race?

And when was christianity "brought back by Europeans"?

not forced onto us by Semetic Jews.

There is no compulsion in in becoming a muslim, So it's not forced.

The difference is that you do not see terrorism in the name of Christianity

I do not know what planet you live on.

Lords resistance army (known for using child soldiers, Joseph Kony)

National liberation front of tipura (Forcibly converts indians to Christianity)

Anders Breivik called himself a "Christian Crusader".

The Iron guard and lancieri in Romania, Responsible for pogroms, political murders etc.

The KKK...

The army of god and other Christian terrorists in America convicted for attempting to use bombs etc responsible attacks and bombingsabortion clinics, homosexuals in America...

because Christnaity is not pursuing itself worldwide,

Your very much mistaken, Christianity is a proselytizing religion, like Islam.

nor does Christianity advocate violence.

Neither does Islam unless under strict conditions.

His nationality is British in the invented form of Britishness. Which is a mockery invented by Multiculturalists.

Go take up your grievances with your local MP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 35
>10 years
>'Treating criminals as criminals'

lel, UK law system is a joke
Original post by Stroma
>10 years
>'Treating criminals as criminals'

lel, UK law system is a joke

Well said!
I'm sorry but this group planned to kill and mame as many people as possible and he only got 10+5 years? They should've been put away for longer and then deported after. Or vice-versa.
Reply 38
Original post by uktotalgamer
So. He doesn't deserve to be in this country. Why we are hoarding criminals like this is beyond me, not to mention that despite all he's said and done he'll get out back into society anyway.

inb4some liberal dogooder negs me...

So instead of keeping him somewhere where he can't harm the public, you think we should deport him so he can be free in another country?
Reply 39

I don't want the death penalty here for a few reasons. But your reasoning is rather silly. Wanting to execute someone that activly tried to kill and maim hundreds of civilians is a bit different to the mentality and morals of the person attempting to kill and maim hundreds of innocent civilians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending