The Student Room Group

To the person who wanted to die (second post)

I was gonna say this and a lot more but it got deleted no idea why what do they expect you to do, anyway I was gonna say that there is no good way of commiting suicide but please don't. If you want support I'l help, I hate my life too, have anxiety, on the dole everyone calling me lazy, been kicked out of teams for not turning up I feel Ive nothing left. If you wanna talk people on here will listen:smile:
Thanks for your concern, but really I'm past this. I don't wish to upset the forum any further and will not post anymore about it. I'll use official channels.
Anonymous
Thanks for your concern, but really I'm past this. I don't wish to upset the forum any further and will not post anymore about it. I'll use official channels.

Please don't die :frown:
Reply 3
Anonymous

You'll regret it one day... Well you won't but think about the people around you too and how suicide will affect them.
Reply 4
Im willing to talk on msn if you want, honestly the future changes!
Reply 5
Yea you will think a lot differently in a few years, give people another chance to help you someone will.
Reply 6
If you die, you'll miss all the fun in the world. :P

Latest

Trending

Trending