The Student Room Group

Podiatry 2014

Hi I was wondering whether anyone has received offers from Queen Margaret to study Podiatry? And if anyone could tell me whether it is a good place to study Podiatry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fionajane94
Hi I was wondering whether anyone has received offers from Queen Margaret to study Podiatry? And if anyone could tell me whether it is a good place to study Podiatry?

Sorry I can't be of any help because I didn't apply there. Where else have you applied to?
Reply 2
Original post by Edna94
Sorry I can't be of any help because I didn't apply there. Where else have you applied to?

I have applied for southampton, plymouth, cardiff met, Glasgow caledonian and queen margaret just cant decide where to choose!
I was rejected from Plymouth and southampton. I have interviews for huddersfield and northampton, still waiting to hear from salford. Keep us posted on how you do :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Edna94
I was rejected from Plymouth and southampton. I have interviews for huddersfield and northampton, still waiting to hear from salford. Keep us posted on how you do :smile:

I have an interview for southampton next week, apparantly huddersfield is really good for podiatry :smile:
Good luck with your interview!!! I didn't realise southampton was a Russell group uni until after I sent my application so I pretty much expected a knock back. Yea Hudds has an excellent reputation for podiatry and after going to the open day I knew that would be my firm if I get any offers. However I am open minded and haven't seen northampton yet. Let us know how you get on :smile:
I got an offer for queen margret, Glasgow Caledonian, Salford and had an interview for Huddersfield but rejected it. Also applied for Jordan'stowm but have to do hpat test :frown:

I got an offer from them. Where else did u apply?
Reply 8

Queen Margret is quiet a small uni approx 6000-7000 students its also takes 4 years to do the Podiatry degree compared to any UK uni, however I had a friend doing physio there and she loves the uni!
Reply 9
Original post by Edna94
Good luck with your interview!!! I didn't realise southampton was a Russell group uni until after I sent my application so I pretty much expected a knock back. Yea Hudds has an excellent reputation for podiatry and after going to the open day I knew that would be my firm if I get any offers. However I am open minded and haven't seen northampton yet. Let us know how you get on :smile:

Thanks nervous as don't know what to expect! Yeah I wish I had visited huddersfield now.. have you heard from Northampton yet? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by LeanneArbucklr
I got an offer from them. Where else did u apply?
Applied to plymouth, southampton, cardiff met and glasgow cally really liked plymouth what about you? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Caoimhex
Queen Margret is quiet a small uni approx 6000-7000 students its also takes 4 years to do the Podiatry degree compared to any UK uni, however I had a friend doing physio there and she loves the uni!
Yeah that is the downside just really liked edinburgh as a city! Thats good to know though! :smile:
Applied to plymouth, southampton, cardiff met and glasgow cally really liked plymouth what about you? :smile:

Salford, Glasgow Caledonian, jordanstown and queen Margaret :smile:
Thanks nervous as don't know what to expect! Yeah I wish I had visited huddersfield now.. have you heard from Northampton yet? :smile:

Yes I have an interview for northampton on 7th of feb and huddersfield 24th jan. Still no news from Salford yet though :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Edna94
Yes I have an interview for northampton on 7th of feb and huddersfield 24th jan. Still no news from Salford yet though :smile:

Good luck with the interviews! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Edna94

Got an offer from Queen Margaret :smile: need to decide now..
Reply 16
Original post by Edna94

When did you apply to UCAS and when did you get the Northampton interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caoimhex
When did you apply to UCAS and when did you get the Northampton interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my ucas off in the 6th of December and I think it was about 10 days after that I got an interview but I will check what date :smile:

Congrats!!!
Reply 19

Well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest