The Student Room Group

Girls - Would you date a guy with smaller hands than you??

So I'm just curious because I don't think most girls care about this stuff (or guys for that matter), but I'll ask anyway. Since I have heard some girls on certain dating sites (probably the fussier types) mention this believe it or not as a potential dealbreaker or at least offputting when dating a guy, so I thought I would just like to clarify this.

If a guy hand feminine/small hands, to an extent where his hands were smaller than yours, would you consider that at all a dealbreaker? And likewise for guys if a women had 'man hands', that were bigger than yours, would that too be a potential dealbreaker?

I don't think most people would really care about this stuff, but you know girls don't like guys shorter than them, who are less manly, so I suppose a small frame/small hands could add to it as well.

Would you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is this because you have small hands:s-smilie:
Small hands normally equals small something else...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm a guy and frankly, if a girl turned me down because of the size of my hands, I'd probably be glad I didn't end up in a relationship with someone so superficial.
Reply 4
Original post by A_Kainth
Is this because you have small hands:s-smilie:

Smaller than average perhaps, but nothing out of the ordinary, I don't personally see it as a problem, just wondering if some girls though get put off by stuff like that.
Reply 5
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gloves?
Original post by Jordooooom
Gloves?

Yeah... that's what I meant :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Absolutely not, small hands are an disgrace, why would any female want to date a guy who has smaller hands than they do. I mean.. MAN UP MAN small hands can't protect a lady. Go pull on some dumbbells and stretch your hands.

... small hands mean nothing. Much so like height and nail length.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Smaller than average perhaps, but nothing out of the ordinary, I don't personally see it as a problem, just wondering if some girls though get put off by stuff like that.

smaller than average isnt bad. i wouldnt neccesarily think that they get put off because the guys hands are smaller but they would think their hands are bigger so..... i dont know. ( i know im not helping, sorry :rolleyes:)
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

People tend to assume the same for short guys but actually this has no effect on the size of that.
Western views on compatibility in action :lol:. Makes for a good laugh, however.
Original post by Numan786
People tend to assume the same for short guys but actually this has no effect on the size of that.

Not in my, or any of the women I know's experiemne...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:

How old are you again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Lol, of course it wouldn't be a dealbreaker. :confused:
Reply 14

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought that was feet. :holmes:
Reply 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but have you slept with every tall guy & eevery small handed/short guy to make that statement? There is no scientific evidence to what youre saying and its just a belief where people think since their hands are small or they are short then that must be small too. I know a few people with big hands and small ones and tall guys and small ones they arent correlated.
I may sound really really petty here.

It would freak my out so much. :blush:

If she was perfect in every other way, sure I'd overlook it. But I have big hands anyway for a guy so if a girl had bigger hands she's either be crazily big or just really disproportionate.
(edited 10 years ago)
well, my hands are massive, so no, it wouldn't bother me
Original post by joseon
I thought that was feet. :holmes:

Nah cause I knew a guy with some massive feet and he didnt live up to the stereotype. However with hands its always been pretty accurate...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
Yeah but have you slept with every tall guy & eevery small handed/short guy to make that statement? There is no scientific evidence to what youre saying and its just a belief where people think since their hands are small or they are short then that must be small too. I know a few people with big hands and small ones and tall guys and small ones they arent correlated.

No. Of course not. But have you met every woman to determine if they have a clitoris? There are some exceptions obviously but just because I havent based it on every bloke on the planet doesnt mean I dont have some sort of idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending