The Student Room Group

Do you have a Valentine?

"Everybody in Love, go put your hands up..."
If you got that song reference, I LOVE YOU.

And all those single, on this fine lovey dovey evening, let's mingle.

That would include me, so...What's Up?
xD

Scroll to see replies

Just about to start some History homework. And then going onto do some revision.

I must say, Valentine's Day has been GREAT this year, what with the French speaking controlled assessment, Chemistry ISA, German test and maths test all ON THE SAME DAY.

Yay.
Reply 2
yes i have a valentine

and yes my day was actually good by my standards :smile:
Drinking Dr Pepper whilst writing my science essay
oh the hardship of being single on Valentine's Day :wink:

"Every minutes like an hour
Every hours like a day"
Well I'm 24 and I've never had a valentine or a girlfriend.

I wonder if a shy aspergers type guy can ever find love or if I might as well just kill myself now. I don't see why being my girlfriend would be that bad, I'm strong, intelligent, earning good money, young, good looking, good sense of humour, but no girl has ever shown interest in me except to lead me on. Half the people I went to school with have children now. I'm ****ing sick of this.
Reply 5
With it being Valentine's Day I want to watch the 'Valentine's Day' movie. I've just realised though that I don't own it.
I'll have to watch it online instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. But I did have chips today, so hurray!

And I donated blood so I did give someone a Valentine's gift :P
No. :frown: some of my friends in college are going to be dads now. So glad i aint them. A dad at 16 years kmn. I dont have a girfriend. I want one though. So i am spending valantines day alone.watching the lego movie with friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by suzylemonade
Just about to start some History homework. And then going onto do some revision.

I must say, Valentine's Day has been GREAT this year, what with the French speaking controlled assessment, Chemistry ISA, German test and maths test all ON THE SAME DAY.

Yay.

I got you Gurrrl, I got a good snog session with my Bio and Chem exams x
Original post by blubimnotafish
No. But I did have chips today, so hurray!

And I donated blood so I did give someone a Valentine's gift :P

Fascinating! :holmes:
Original post by Nemo Fish
I got you Gurrrl, I got a good snog session with my Bio and Chem exams x

Oooh, fun :wink: Tbh, it sounds like you had it worse. I would kill myself if I had a science exam today xD
Reply 11
Original post by nocoolusername
No. :frown: some of my friends in college are going to be dads now. So glad i aint them. A dad at 16 years kmn. I dont have a girfriend. I want one though. So i am spending valantines day alone.watching the lego movie with friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, well 16 year old dad's aren't very common from where I live I'm afraid. Hey we don't need the other (missing) halves to be happy!) You'll find one amazing girl i'm sure of it, in the mean time, keep me updated with the lego movie, damn that's some good moving blocks shiizzz :smile:
Surely it would make sense for all the girls who are unhappy they don't have a valentine to pair up with all the lads who suffer the same ailment.

It's a shame it's not that easy.
Reply 13
Original post by suzylemonade
Oooh, fun :wink: Tbh, it sounds like you had it worse. I would kill myself if I had a science exam today xD

Haha it was alright. I mean who gives a block of cheese about freaking flying particles and whatnot. Not this gal, but they wanna make us suffer anyway. x
Reply 14
Original post by MidnightDream
Drinking Dr Pepper whilst writing my science essay
oh the hardship of being single on Valentine's Day :wink:

"Every minutes like an hour
Every hours like a day"

You gurrrl have some crazy good taste in MUZAK. I get high on Dr.Pepper, that science essay would cry for help if I was writing it :eek:
Trying to work out who sent me an anonymous bunch of flowers. :s-smilie:
Reply 16
Oh, I have a Valentine:
chocolate+therapy.png
Reply 17
Original post by CJG21
Surely it would make sense for all the girls who are unhappy they don't have a valentine to pair up with all the lads who suffer the same ailment.

It's a shame it's not that easy.

Right? I totally agree. So you have a Valentine? If not, maybe we can start this new solution to what seems readily apparent but not put into action :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by may348
Oh, I have a Valentine:
chocolate+therapy.png

Damn...you're in a chocolatey treat tonight....:wink:
Original post by Nemo Fish
Right? I totally agree. So you have a Valentine? If not, maybe we can start this new solution to what seems readily apparent but not put into action :wink:

No I don't. But I also don't want one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending