The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Cass business school

Hey I'm currently doing A Levels and is predicted to get AAB but I'm scared that I will get ABB would cass reject me this is for the undergraduate banking and international course?
Reply 1
Original post by marie_123
Hey I'm currently doing A Levels and is predicted to get AAB but I'm scared that I will get ABB would cass reject me this is for the undergraduate banking and international course?

Cass' entry requirement for Banking & International Finance is AAA. I think even if you get AAB, your chance is quite low to get accepted. With ABB, it's pretty much impossible.
(edited 10 years ago)
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
My offer along with all the people I've known made a conditional require AAA. Competition for the business school is quite fierce and the chances of being accepted with AAB is minimal.
Reply 3
My mate got accepted with BBC.....
My mate got accepted with BBC.....

Really? What year was this & for what course?

I find that hard to believe, assuming you're talking about the courses that Cass offer.
Reply 5
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Really? What year was this & for what course?

I find that hard to believe, assuming you're talking about the courses that Cass offer.

Yeah for banking and international finance! A conditional offer but needs to get AAA
Reply 6

For this year
Yeah for banking and international finance! A conditional offer but needs to get AAA

Oh, I thought he got accepted onto the course with BBC. They only have AAA-AAB students on the Cass courses, apparently. I think it's a good thing, you'd end up studying with high-calibre students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending