The Student Room Group

Why are left handed people so stuck up ?

They think they're more intelligent than everyone else because they use their other hand and they're always playing the victim card because the world is designed for right handed people and they have to adapt their lifestyle because of it.

You get the odd left hander that's down to earth, but the vast, vast majority of them seem to think they're better than us. Maybe it's envy or bitterness, whatever it is it's very suspicious

I don't like left handed people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I'm getting pretty tired of your jibber jabber, John. Don't make me come up there.
OP seems to be missing a sizeable chunk of its brain.
Cos they live in a right handed world, with right handed desks, right handed books and right handed cups. What more can you expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't like a lot of people.
Left handed people tend to be more successful, like obama :gah:

But 2 handed people :colone:
Reply 6
I don't like you either
Bit harsh.
Reply 8
..Are we?
Respect to the ambidextrous folkes!
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
..Are we?

:jumphug:

Oh hi dere.
Reply 11
Original post by Maid Marian
:jumphug:

Oh hi dere.

Ohaaai :biggrin:

Much enthusiasm! (*^ワ^*)
I'm left handed and I don't complain. I don't care. It's always cool to see another lefty though! And mate, you can't just hate someone because of the hand they write with. Also, people who like complaining will always find a reason to complain, whether right or left handed. So please stop talking nonsense :smile:
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Ohaaai :biggrin:

Much enthusiasm! (*^ワ^*)

:awesome: :hugs: Snuggles!!!!!! :h:
They are hipsters.
Original post by john0101
They think they're more intelligent than everyone else because they use their other hand and they're always playing the victim card because the world is designed for right handed people and they have to adapt their lifestyle because of it.

You get the odd left hander that's down to earth, but the vast, vast majority of them seem to think they're better than us. Maybe it's envy or bitterness, whatever it is it's very suspicious

I don't like left handed people

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd happily slap you
Reply 16
Omg **** you! Stupid right handed dick.
Just kidding.
We're not stuck up and you should get over yourself. You can't generalise all of the left handed population.
Prince William is a leftie. Explains a lot lol.
Because they are clearly inhuman.
Umm no I believe not. Maybe you just live in a place where there is a high number of arrogant, left-handed people? However, left-handedness is associated with increased creativity and also 40% of schizophrenics are left handed

Quick Reply

Latest